Recent content by TrickyTurtles07

1. TrickyTurtles07

Btw random thing but the name of the first "vr headset" is the Telesphere Mask

Btw random thing but the name of the first "vr headset" is the Telesphere Mask
  2. TrickyTurtles07

?

?
  3. TrickyTurtles07

also technicaly that was not intended to be a game but a gravity simulation.

also technicaly that was not intended to be a game but a gravity simulation.
  4. TrickyTurtles07

That is literaly the only game on the Magnavox Odyssey.

That is literaly the only game on the Magnavox Odyssey.
  5. TrickyTurtles07

The change in graphics makes it feel that way also no the only console you can truly call a...

The change in graphics makes it feel that way also no the only console you can truly call a fossil is the Magnavox Odyssey. The thing cant even run pong. Thats how much a fossil it is.
  6. TrickyTurtles07

Plus I dont own a gamecube myself but I play my moms when I visit her which is how i know

Plus I dont own a gamecube myself but I play my moms when I visit her which is how i know
  7. TrickyTurtles07

Yeah im just saying it runs much bigger and and more graphics intensive games with more assets...

Yeah im just saying it runs much bigger and and more graphics intensive games with more assets loaded at one time meaning it sould be able to run minecraft with ease
  8. TrickyTurtles07

I cant as they put never minecraft on the gamecube because it was not popular enough (the...

I cant as they put never minecraft on the gamecube because it was not popular enough (the GameCube) but if you think about it twilight princes is a huge game in terms of code and one of the highest graphics games on there and it still runs a solid 30 fps for a game much bigger than minecraft
  9. TrickyTurtles07

plus ive run much larger games on my 3DS than terraria 1.3

plus ive run much larger games on my 3DS than terraria 1.3
  10. TrickyTurtles07

The gamecube can do minecraft not the fossil console

The gamecube can do minecraft not the fossil console
  11. TrickyTurtles07

The N64 is another thing entirely

The N64 is another thing entirely
  12. TrickyTurtles07

If a game cube can run twilight princes it can run minecraft

If a game cube can run twilight princes it can run minecraft
  13. TrickyTurtles07

Mabey but the new ones have handled bigger from what ive seen.

Mabey but the new ones have handled bigger from what ive seen.
  14. TrickyTurtles07

Hello, Whitney I was wondering if you and Andrew ever thought of making a port of 1.3 to the 3DS...

Hello, Whitney I was wondering if you and Andrew ever thought of making a port of 1.3 to the 3DS and if so what happened or if not how come. Me and some friends like to play the 3DS version every now and then but it's gotten boring with the fact that we have none of the cool features and we...
  15. TrickyTurtles07

Thanks I was actualy just doing that

Thanks I was actualy just doing that
Back
Top Bottom