Recent content by Tripoli

1. Tripoli

**REPORTED** Two Mac bugs (NPC chat boxes in wrong place and the Crash on quit)

1. In fullscreen mode (haven't tested the other ones yet) NPC chat boxes appear at the top of the screen, i.e. much higher than before (picrelated) 2. On quitting the game freezes and crashes. I can send you crash report if necessary. Mac OS 10.13
  2. Tripoli

Game Mechanics The Problem With NPC Happiness

Well, consider this: tomorrow Relogic releases a patch that adds price penalties to NPC living beyond a certain distance from the spawn. Thus forcing centralized base building upon your preferred playstyle. They will justify this by new in-game parameter called, i don't know, let's say "Sense of...
  3. Tripoli

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

What are those? I wasn't around in a last couple of months and now genuinely curious.
  4. Tripoli

Gelatin crystals don't seem to spawn in world imported from 1.3

I think simple confirmation that things i've encountered work as intended is good enough for now, so thanks for your help. Edit: however, i have hardmoded two worlds — one 1.3 and one 1.4 —to further test things through. Shards seemingly not growing at all still trouble me. I will post an...
  5. Tripoli

Ok, it might be worse than that. I mined out crystals in large area, acting under assumption that it might be "oversaturated". Several in-game days after not a single new crystal shard grew there. Is there a hard limit on them now?
  6. Tripoli

I looked on tileset files. They have unique enough sprite for me to notice, plus they change color. But i simply haven't seen anything like this in the game.
  7. Tripoli

That's the world i converted on 1.4 release and played with since then
  8. Tripoli

Searched entire medium world with two hallowed areas and found none. Wiki (which might be wrong ofc) mentions they spawn there normally. Am i missing something?
  9. Tripoli

Pink gel block.

OP seems to be Slav, so i think i'll insert myself for sake of better translation and confirmation of bug in question. Steps to reproduce: — gain some height enough for you to take fall damage — jump down to platform made of pink slime blocks — you'll get no damage — do the same thing and...
  10. Tripoli

PC 3 bugs

Can confirm this one, but as i play on Mac, i didn't even bother reporting it at the time.
  11. Tripoli

Characters in underground snow biome squint when a blizzard occurs on the surface

So, this is what i had then. Wanted to report it couple of weeks ago but forgot.
  12. Tripoli

Resolved Weird expending of pixels

For anyone who also didn't get it: look at the last pixel column on the right of Amethyst tree trunk. It's three pixels wide. @Gaelyte, are you sure it's not image compression? To me it certainly looks like, i actually see some non-aligned pixels there, even though nothing in tileset hints to...
  13. Tripoli

NPCs & Enemies Add "Traveling Merchant is about to leave soon" message

That's a good addition, although it may complicate the code behind suggested mechanic.
  14. Tripoli

Detailed Tier List: Accessories, Mounts, and Armor

It's up to you to decide whether grind should be an important factor. Same goes for Titanium set btw It's in 1.4.0.5. Baghnakhs with Titanium and Warding accessories reliably tanks Plantera at least on Expert. I haven't actually tried it with Golem, but i know that every build that kills...
  15. Tripoli

Detailed Tier List: Accessories, Mounts, and Armor

>Obsidian Shield: S >Ankh Shield: A+ That's weird. I know, that OS is good enough for entire game, but AS' ability to prevent Poisoned, Cursed, Broken Armor and Slow makes it significantly better, esp. on Expert. And not on optional level, btw — these buffs will be encountered in areas you have...
Back
Top Bottom