Recent content by TrystinGB

1. TrystinGB

tModLoader Minigun Mod Official Thread

With the , you can grief structures that are usually completely unbreakable. Also, there's a smol bug: Worm bosses count as multiple connected entities, so when the mechanic comes into play, some of the segments will be , and others will not. This is more common on longer ones like . Spoilers...
  2. TrystinGB

Robotic Retribution

A goblin army!?!? Yeah, those are not intended. And thanks for letting me know!
  3. TrystinGB

Robotic Retribution

I didn't use any modded blocks when creating the world, at least that's what I can recall. And thanks for your interest in trying out my map!
  4. TrystinGB

Robotic Retribution

Oh, but when I put the .twld in, it said file format not supported. Is it just trying to trick me there? And thanks for letting me know! I'll resolve this as soon as possible. Update: Try out the .zip, It should contain both .wld and .twld, assuming I didn't accidentally share another world.
  5. TrystinGB

Robotic Retribution

This is my first, so don't go too harsh.. Alright, So in this map, the player is supposed to travel to different areas, steal the Elemental Cores, fight the bosses, and then warp back to the hub. Once they collect all of the Elemental Cores, a final boss will await... and the Final Boss is the...
Back
Top Bottom