Recent content by Tsunami11

1. Tsunami11

tModLoader Magic Storage

I had this same issue with my friend, and i think it was because of a mismatch between the mods. So i am hosting on a pc, but my friend is playing on a mac, and we found that he could not access the same storage that i could, but he could use the crafting interface. when he used the storage...
  2. Tsunami11

tModLoader Magic Storage

I agree with whismerhill, in that it would be nice to have more sorting options. I don't know how terraria categorizes its items, but it would be really cool if you could sort items, based on a tag or something you give it. Ex: Iron bars have bars tag and iron tag. dunno if there is a way to set...
  3. Tsunami11

tModLoader The One Library

You should update them so that the names are correct, because the tmodloader can't load them because they have mod requirements for mods that don't exist.
  4. Tsunami11

tModLoader [Request] Use Time Editor

Hey i really wanted a usetime editor in tmodloader, and found this. is it still here? and if not, where can i get it?
  5. Tsunami11

tModLoader Demolitionist+, adds more explosives to the game!

I found this to be a fun mod, but for some reason the nuclear grenades don't actually deal dmg. (got them via cheats) the other nuclear items worked fine, but i think sticky & bouncy variations of this would be nice. Also, very expensive... But overall a great mod, and fun to play around with
  6. Tsunami11

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

if i do update the mod, can i use my old worlds?
  7. Tsunami11

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I am trying to put a vanilla character in my modded players folder, but idk how. Do i just put the player folder(Varus) and the .plr things into the modded players folder? i tried that and this happened. What happened?
  8. Tsunami11

another question for you: is there a compatibility issue with mac and windows, or different mod updates that are not compatible with old ones?
  9. Tsunami11

Umm is it multiplayer compatible and mac compatible? My friend and i have so many random glitches, like items being different from player to player ie: i see a shield, he sees a ring if anyone can help me, please do
Back
Top Bottom