• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. A new patch is in QA - expect some Gamepad love, the return of Red's Pick and more. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by TUMM11

1. TUMM11

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

For the programmers: 1. What was the most difficult feature to implement into the game. 2. Why did you fix liquid duplication via pumps? 3. At any point in development did you consider changing the item drop system? For the artists: 1. What is your favorite in-game painting? 2. What is...
  2. TUMM11

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

It's pretty late where I'm at, so this may read a bit weird. Every time there is an update on here I feel a weird sense of comfort in knowing the game's development in every aspect is coming to a close. I'm sure the devs behind the mobile update are hard at work to get the 1.4.1 update on mobile...
  3. TUMM11

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Hell yeah. It's been an awesome ride playing this game for so many years and I just want to thank all of you devs for giving us such a good experience. There aren't many games that can keep people playing for thousands of hours and I love how much care has been put into a game that has been with...
  4. TUMM11

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Can't wait for October to get here!
  5. TUMM11

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

Nice. I don't own switch, but if I did this would be a really important feature for me. Keep up the great works devs. <3
  6. TUMM11

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

I still remember when they announced all of the old devs work on the 1.3 ports was going in the trash to allow the game to be rebuilt from the ground up. Pipeworks really has done an outstanding job when it comes to their work on mobile/console and I wish them luck with their future projects...
  7. TUMM11

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

I'm very exited to see what you guys will do with 1.4.1. Keep up the good work and stay safe! :nursesmile:
  8. TUMM11

Does anyone know of a 1.4 seed that has a floating chest in it? I'm trying to experiment with...

Does anyone know of a 1.4 seed that has a floating chest in it? I'm trying to experiment with them, but you need to find them through world generation and I haven't been able to find any so far.
  9. TUMM11

On the issue of social accessory slots in 1.4

If they didn’t want us to use the vanity slot for “extra inventory space” then we shouldn’t be able to put armor in the social slots. 1.4 to me feels like the devs are forcing, rather than encouraging, people to play this sandbox game the way they would play the game. I really don’t understand...
  10. TUMM11

I have finally accepted that we will no longer have automatic lava and honey duplication...

I have finally accepted that we will no longer have automatic lava and honey duplication machines. At least they added honey and lava rockets to give infinite liquids.
  11. TUMM11

Liquid Duplication Discussion

I am creating this thread for people to share their 1.4 liquid duplication designs, because for whatever reason the devs thought it was necessary to change the way liquids work -_- I have been experimenting to see if there was some sort of workaround, and so far I have been able to recreate an...
  12. TUMM11

I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but my liquid duplicators no longer work. R.I.P.

I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but my liquid duplicators no longer work. R.I.P.
  13. TUMM11

Copy your local files to keep 1.3

Copy your local files to keep 1.3
  14. TUMM11

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Thank you guys for keeping wiring the same :naughty: [Unlike a certain other game] -_-
Top Bottom