Recent content by Tunafish12

1. Tunafish12

tModLoader Crimson Overhaul

Nothing much to show, as I’m working on biome generation code and it’s not done yet, but rest assured I’m still working on the mod
  2. Tunafish12

Unholy Edge, a post plantera shortsword that fires out three copies of itself, and has a lifesteal effect
  3. Tunafish12

new flail, the Viral Destructor. Hardmode direct upgrade to the meatball. Chain sprite done, projectile sprite not started
  4. Tunafish12

On “overhauled graphics” and the future of terraria

And I want to see more biome alts, like a hallow alt (hallow seems like it would most likely be featured in a sequel)
  5. Tunafish12

I’ve been thinking, maybe terraria 2 will utilize subworlds? Yes there are mods that are planning to have them, but they are so different from vannila that I think they would make a good new main feature in a sequel
  6. Tunafish12

I do not have a server, but my discord tag is in my contacts, feel free to message
  7. Tunafish12

Aight I’ve gotten 5 items implemented in one session, first time implementing a single item didn’t take me at least 30 min
  8. Tunafish12

Crimflesh Block
  9. Tunafish12

Decided to update and restart PC, forgot to save sprite, tile sprite is now gone into the void. On the bright side, I just got a better spriting software so I don’t have to manually fill in tile sheets
  10. Tunafish12

I’d love to see flowing water move items, just more options for automation in general
  11. Tunafish12

I’ll try that
  12. Tunafish12

Alright! I’ll try that
  13. Tunafish12

Neurobow. Dropped from BoC with a 15 percent chance, turns wooden arrows into Tissue Arrows, which have a limited homing capacity. By limited, I mean they can turn to follow enemies and stuff, but don’t have the degree of agility as things like the flamelash, so they can’t perform any crazy...
  14. Tunafish12

Well no, just because it’s different doesn’t mean It’s bad (for example, the new projectiles for the magic missile and flamelash are awesome), I don’t really like the blending and high resolution of otherworld, it looked really smoothed out. And it does look like hollow knight a bit, but I don’t...
  15. Tunafish12

I wasn’t really talking about colors, I was more talking about high resolution smoothed stuff, like the sharks from that ocean screenshot of otherworld
Back
Top Bottom