Recent content by turingcomplete30

1. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

I don't know how well they would work together. Probably not very, mixing content mods usually doesn't work that well. The mod does have some worldgen (the salt and limestone caves) so I would recommend making a new world for it. The version that uploaded to the browser got corrupted for some...
  2. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

Newest update adds Rift Denizen and its associated stuff. (The bugfix update has been pushed to the mod browser but it hasn't actually shown up there yet and I'm not sure why, working on figuring that out.) For more information you can look at the wiki, it has changelogs.
  3. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

Sun Pixie has been reworked again! Much more thoroughly this time. The version in the video is a testing version with a few attacks that aren't identical to the versions in the update, but it's very similar. Also, it's been moved to be fought after at least one mech boss.
  4. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

Gigabat rework! The version shown in the video is a bit out of date, there are some new/tweaked patterns, but for the most part it's pretty accurate. Also, I'm no longer going to be posting the changelogs in the forum thread, as they take up a lot of space, aren't that well organized, and I...
  5. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

Made some pretty major changes to Eclipxie, including completely reworking the sol moth/luna butterfly phase of the fight! v0.8.3 Changelog: Made a number of significant changes to eclipxie Its health has been increased slightly Eclipxie now remains still during its ancient...
  6. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

New event! v0.8.2 Changelog: Added the Pestilence, a new pre-Esophage event, summoned by using a putrid lure in the world evil Added the chimera, uraraneid, tendril amalgam, light eater, ravenous cursed, and living spine Added the twisted tendril, splattergun, shade storm, and...
  7. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

AAAAA v0.8.1 Changelog: Added hemorrphage, a much stronger version of esophage fought during the blood moon Added the hemorrphage mask, trophy, and treasure bag Added the blood bearer, hemorrhagic fluid, blood dicer, hemophobia, phagocyte, hemorrphagic staff, hemolytic hook, and...
  8. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

New update!
  9. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

Sí, la alcancía voladora se considera un proyectil en el juego. (Yeah, the flying piggy bank is considered a projectile in-game.)
  10. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

Oh, sí, hay un error extraño en el que a veces los proyectiles simplemente se rompen, tengo una idea de por qué, pero aún no he podido solucionarlo. Recomiendo volver a cargar el mundo / mod / juego. Si persiste, es probable que el problema no desaparezca hasta que finalmente logre solucionar el...
  11. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

Star construct has pretty weird motion, yeah. I wouldn't say I find it harder in an arena (worst-case scenario you can exclusively use the topmost platform) but it navigates arenas fairly well so the arena may not be as helpful as it would be for other bosses. Some important things to know about...
  12. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

Most of the stuff from the fractal palace was just moved into the subworld, and the pre-HM stuff was buffed to compensate. I might add it back as a structure that generates in the dimension at some point, though.
  13. turingcomplete30

The Polarities Mod

Introducing a new world: The Fractal Dimension! v0.7.0.1 Changelog: Fixed a bug where the dendrite staff's minions would disappear when targetting an enemy on the first tick of their existence Fixed a bug with fractal chest world generation Resprited the pyroclastic onslaught and...
  14. turingcomplete30

Nice! Okay lmk what your discord account is and I'll invite you to the dev server.

Nice! Okay lmk what your discord account is and I'll invite you to the dev server.
  15. turingcomplete30

Sorry, I didn't see this until just now, I don't check the forums super often. That'd be great...

Sorry, I didn't see this until just now, I don't check the forums super often. That'd be great! Also don't worry that's not rude at all, I'm entirely aware of how bad some of my old sprites are. Do you mind sending me some examples of your previous spritework, or directing me to them?
Back
Top Bottom