Recent content by TyranianXeroc

1. TyranianXeroc

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I would like if we had a recipe for the Enchanted pickaxe, since it's really a pain to find.Need it for World Shaper Soul recipe from Fargo's mod.
  2. TyranianXeroc

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I would like to make a request for changing a recipe.The Geode Enchantment,specifically.The Enchanted Pickaxe requirement shouldn't be there,since if u haven't found the pickaxe shrine,it would be basically mining for hours to get one.I spent a whole day,and still haven't found the shrine.Just...
  3. TyranianXeroc

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I have a question.How are you supposed to get cobweb,I already found every cobweb there is.can you extract something to get it.Im stuck because i can't get cobweb.I'm playing modded.
  4. TyranianXeroc

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Is anyone experiencing massive lag while being in the crafting menu,or is it just me? Im pretty sure it is kalciphoz's rpg mod.Im running quite big mods,but why does it lag only if kalciphoz is on?
  5. TyranianXeroc

tModLoader Material Trader NPC

I think i have an idea for his special Item.Make some kind of sunglasses and name them ''Cool Guy's Glasses''.It will summon him,once you consume the item.Also can't seem to find you on discord.Do you mind adding me? TyranianXeroc#4795
  6. TyranianXeroc

tModLoader The JoostMod

How do i get luscious cactus?
  7. TyranianXeroc

No,thanks for replying so quick.
  8. TyranianXeroc

Also make the cool guy sell the Essences of Cinder,Eleum,Chaos from the calamity mod.Make him sell the cores of Cinder,Eleum,Chaos.Make them expensive thought.
  9. TyranianXeroc

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Or just download the alchemist npc mod.Get the alchemist npc by killing the eye of cthulhu,and buy the Base Summoning Potions from him,and create the Merchant and the nurse summoning potions.Or you could just craft base summoning potions without killing the eye of cthulhu.
  10. TyranianXeroc

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Found a bug.When placing the arena builder next to the end of the ocean,it seems like its getting spammed then it creates multiple arenas when you move your cursor.Try it for your self.Testing the bug out with other builders. New finds:You have to be to the left side of the ocean,doesn't work...
  11. TyranianXeroc

More questions.Can you add the hellstone ore to the cavern trader? And make the Cool Guy's Cosmic Materials a lot expensive.Like 15 gold each.
  12. TyranianXeroc

What does the cool guy sell,also seems like he won't spawn,even though i have multiple modded npcs
  13. TyranianXeroc

tModLoader Universe of Swords

Thanks for the tip. I said bone key because some mods add recipes that need it,i think it was the conjurists soul from fargo's mod.
  14. TyranianXeroc

tModLoader Universe of Swords

I was wondering why I couldn't place the Halo of horrors.It says that it can be placed,and also could you add like immunity to the dungeon guardian when you equip it,because it would be just easier to farm Bone Keys,Otherworldly Amulets, Emagled Fragmentations [AlchemistNPC] and other...
Back
Top Bottom