• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Tyrax Lightning

1. Tyrax Lightning

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Signed, & donated $7 to help it spread around. That was the most amount of bucks I was able to spare. I'd wait 5 - 10 more years for T:OW to be done right... :dryadpassionate: This is the kinda thing that happens when people forget to Emote. Then again, who knows? Maybe good may yet come of this.
  2. Tyrax Lightning

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I've seen lotsa both those in my Journey World both Pre & Post-Hardmode, but no Net I try on them can ever catch them... (Currently tried Nets: Bug Net, Lava Bug Net, Golden Net.)
  3. Tyrax Lightning

Working as Designed Geysers in 1.4 vs before...

Ok, many thanks. Guess i'll stick to my old strat of Ceiling Mounting them with Anti-Monster Pressure Plates beneath them wired up.
  4. Tyrax Lightning

Working as Designed Geysers in 1.4 vs before...

Anomaly: 1.4 gave Geysers the ability to activate when stepped on by themselves with no need for Wiring or Plates, though thankfully they can still use Wire & Plates for when they're Ceiling Mounted. I tried testing them in a Goblin Invasion & found that Monsters aren't activating Geysers when...
  5. Tyrax Lightning

As best as I know, it's cause of the Console Developers... they are stuck operating under far stricter Guidelines then the PC World, thus they are far more Vehement on maximizing Bug Free-ness, Game Stability, & other such hoopla, in combo with Consoles having weaker Hardware & Drive Space then...
  6. Tyrax Lightning

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Saw it too in a Chippy Vid... drops from Master Mode Chluthu... ya'll need a New World for him anyway.
  7. Tyrax Lightning

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Meh, he's got Terrarian Toughness, he can just walk it off. Plus for all we know, he might be Kook enough to like torture... :P Meh, Money's not hard to get, especially in Expert Mode or above. *Too busy swimming in Money to notice...* :merchanttongue: I know how to Opt Out of the Feature...
  8. Tyrax Lightning

I've even heard that 1.4 is gonna add more Banners, from both New Mobs & old Mobs that didn't drop them before.
  9. Tyrax Lightning

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

& i'm sure they get it that this put Medusa Head in a bad spot & this is an attempt to make it right.
  10. Tyrax Lightning

Feral Bite says "Hi" as well... (Talkin about livin up to the TVTrope, "Goddamned Bats"...) I've never heard of a "laguz"... actually i'm also unfamiliar with the term "kemonomimi" & that other similar one as well... i'm only familiar with "Kitsune", & even then i'm not an expert on them. I...
  11. Tyrax Lightning

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I wonder if one of the remaining Pylons is a Hell Pylon? Honestly, how many of us have dreamed of Housing in Hell just to feel like a Bad Dude/Dudette...? Hell might even be the preferred Housing Biome for Tax Collector! :P
  12. Tyrax Lightning

Maybe one of the New Items is a something ya Hotbar Use to 'special place' Dungeon Brick & Brick Wall so it deploys still 'NPCized' instead of the default placing of it 'Playerizing' it...?
  13. Tyrax Lightning

IMHO Bestiary Filling Speed Runs will have way too much RNGesus to ever be a practical Terraria Shenanigan. Also, it's cause of stuff like this that I doubt 1.4 is gonna do away with forced need for a Character to need more then one World to get everything. I'd love for 1.4 to turn out to prove...
  14. Tyrax Lightning

Then there will be nothing to fear from it, cause it forgot the Golf Ball Cup so it'd be a Invalid Course. :p Maybe some NPCs will even be happy in Evil Biomes! :P
  15. Tyrax Lightning

Summons? Oh, ya mean those dudes ya pop out then they fly off chasing dumb riff raff while the real threats eat you alive? :P Speaking of Golf Ball Varieties... I wonder if Goblin Tinkerer is gonna be on the Ball & Craft us Players up some Spiky Ball lookin Vanity Golf Balls...? Finally, a REAL...
Top Bottom