Recent content by UblazEqualEyes

1. UblazEqualEyes

Dirt Block is the best block in the game dont @ me

Dirt Block is the best block in the game dont @ me
  2. UblazEqualEyes

Hello people who are reading this, I still think it would be cool to make spotlights on every...

Hello people who are reading this, I still think it would be cool to make spotlights on every item/enemy but it'll take time and I am very easily distracted. I think I've finally decided on a username that I wanna stick to. I wanna become a more active member of the terraria community instead of...
  3. UblazEqualEyes

rip

rip
  4. UblazEqualEyes

Oh hey, I just found out that this account exists still cool. Well I am planning on making a...

Oh hey, I just found out that this account exists still cool. Well I am planning on making a spotlight series on every item and entity. I'll keep you updated.
  5. UblazEqualEyes

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

This looks cool
  6. UblazEqualEyes

New spoiler is pretty cool. Glad the beta testers are getting some reward for their efforts...

New spoiler is pretty cool. Glad the beta testers are getting some reward for their efforts. Also great MEWseum set piece.
  7. UblazEqualEyes

I think it would be pretty cool if you could melt down shackles into 5 iron/lead bars each. It'd...

I think it would be pretty cool if you could melt down shackles into 5 iron/lead bars each. It'd give them a whole new use!
  8. UblazEqualEyes

Terraria on the switch sometime this year. Finally a good game on the system lol

Terraria on the switch sometime this year. Finally a good game on the system lol
  9. UblazEqualEyes

Yeah I just decided to start my youtube channel over like a month ago. Water still seems fairly...

Yeah I just decided to start my youtube channel over like a month ago. Water still seems fairly glitchey or at the very least laggy
  10. UblazEqualEyes

Welp I tried that strategy was worth a shot lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpW2bSD9FVk&t

Welp I tried that strategy was worth a shot lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpW2bSD9FVk&t
  11. UblazEqualEyes

in a month and 10 days itll have been 2 years since 1.3.5 came out. they really put in the time...

in a month and 10 days itll have been 2 years since 1.3.5 came out. they really put in the time to make sure everything under the hood works
  12. UblazEqualEyes

The addition of seeds to world generation is great, cause it means Let's Players can play along...

The addition of seeds to world generation is great, cause it means Let's Players can play along with their audience on the same world!
  13. UblazEqualEyes

This new world generation graphics update is amazing short and concise. Now everything you need...

This new world generation graphics update is amazing short and concise. Now everything you need to know about making a world is easy to see
  14. UblazEqualEyes

The thing I most excited about, block swap wise, is the fact that now the dirt blocks under the...

The thing I most excited about, block swap wise, is the fact that now the dirt blocks under the crimson alter in my house can be changed
  15. UblazEqualEyes

Has anyone ever removed all the lava in hell before?

Has anyone ever removed all the lava in hell before?
Back
Top Bottom