Recent content by Ufeia

1. Ufeia

I see that you made some cool art. I'd like to note that @Hundjäger18 also did a lot of work on...

I see that you made some cool art. I'd like to note that @Hundjäger18 also did a lot of work on the project, I couldn't have done it alone.
  2. Ufeia

Wow, it just shows how skilled you are with how you're able to make these things within less...

Wow, it just shows how skilled you are with how you're able to make these things within less than a week of starting. Good job!
  3. Ufeia

What? It was a low effort joke I made for the fun of it, there's nothing related to real life.

What? It was a low effort joke I made for the fun of it, there's nothing related to real life.
  4. Ufeia

My crippling Pokémon GO addiction is ripping my family to shreds.

My crippling Pokémon GO addiction is ripping my family to shreds.
  5. Ufeia

They're back, I checked my friend's profiles and asked if they could see theirs. We could both...

They're back, I checked my friend's profiles and asked if they could see theirs. We could both see each other's comments, I checked mine and I could see mine. Seems like it was just a silly bug, move on.
  6. Ufeia

I think so, I just checked my steam profile and all of it is gone. Possibly just a bug since...

I think so, I just checked my steam profile and all of it is gone. Possibly just a bug since they wouldn't wipe the reputation comments off traders, right...?
  7. Ufeia

filthy thursdayer i bet you're part of the Big Weekdaygate conspiracy filthy thursdayer aaaaaaa...

filthy thursdayer i bet you're part of the Big Weekdaygate conspiracy filthy thursdayer aaaaaaa saturday best day you should farm angler quests if you disagree aaaaaaaa
  8. Ufeia

Showcase (showcase/request) Monolith Cycler

You can quickly setup one of these cycling engines and change that switch into a One Second Timer to cycle the monoliths every second. However, the thing your post was asking for can be done by just setting this up. The switch will work right away, no problems! ManaUser's setup is still great...
  9. Ufeia

My crippling osu! addiction is tearing my family apart.

My crippling osu! addiction is tearing my family apart.
  10. Ufeia

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

It is possible to have a long line of conveyor belts leading to a small moat around a box your character sits in. You could have geysers below every single conveyor belt for quick murder of slimes. If you combine day and night sensors, you can set the conveyor belts to flip and push zombies away...
  11. Ufeia

tShock has been having problems since the release of Junction Boxes. To anyone coming by and not...

tShock has been having problems since the release of Junction Boxes. To anyone coming by and not knowing the situation, any signal that crosses into a Junction Box wrecks the server.
  12. Ufeia

no

no
  13. Ufeia

Question [QUESTION(S)] Wiring Noob Looking for some answers.

Yeah, no problems. Just blame pressure plates for being unreliable. They weren't really meant for so many activations. They do still work great as skeleton engines though, teal pads are great for sequential activation and cyan pads are basically one block player sensors.
  14. Ufeia

Well, it's done and you've been passed credit. [MEDIA]

Well, it's done and you've been passed credit.
  15. Ufeia

Do you mind if I make a video on it, with your credit of course. I did jack :red: and only...

Do you mind if I make a video on it, with your credit of course. I did jack :red: and only confused you, so I won't be adding my name this time.
Back
Top Bottom