Recent content by umbralpha

1. umbralpha

I can understand than, just take your time settling back in. If you rush yourself it'll just be...

I can understand than, just take your time settling back in. If you rush yourself it'll just be stressful. You know we wont rush you over here^^
  2. umbralpha

I'm alright, just been busy on my weekend :P

I'm alright, just been busy on my weekend :P
  3. umbralpha

And then even before that you have to consider any written source detailing the same style of...

And then even before that you have to consider any written source detailing the same style of story and on and on... Its interesting, but can also be frustrating to those who pride themselves on originality
  4. umbralpha

That too, but I could talk forever about how any idea these days could easily be linked back to...

That too, but I could talk forever about how any idea these days could easily be linked back to another similar idea, even if the original writer didn't know of that source.
  5. umbralpha

It's why I'm a roleplayer, because even if you didn't originally write the story you can still...

It's why I'm a roleplayer, because even if you didn't originally write the story you can still be proud knowing you were a part of something amazing :)
  6. umbralpha

The need to feel unique and to do something big exists in all of us, but it's never as easy as...

The need to feel unique and to do something big exists in all of us, but it's never as easy as it sounds. Some succeed, and others fail. But, what some have learned is that it's not always necessary to be the one to create something great or unique, but instead to be a part of something that is.
  7. umbralpha

To be fair, I wasn't the one who broke it, but the comment still stands lol Dedication is...

To be fair, I wasn't the one who broke it, but the comment still stands lol Dedication is working a job that requires you to get up at 4am every day, but staying up until midnight to get that last post out so no one is left ignored.
  8. umbralpha

Dedication is not posting in 10 separate topics at once for the sake of roleplay. Dedication is...

Dedication is not posting in 10 separate topics at once for the sake of roleplay. Dedication is doing that on a broken phone regularly.
  9. umbralpha

Nothing like a post-kill sandwich.

Nothing like a post-kill sandwich.
  10. umbralpha

Probably because we're married to one another :P

Probably because we're married to one another :P
  11. umbralpha

Sorry that I haven't been around. Work and life caught up with me. I'll be back on and...

Sorry that I haven't been around. Work and life caught up with me. I'll be back on and roleplaying soon however.
  12. umbralpha

Sure, pm me the details and we can chat. I'm at work so replies will be slow

Sure, pm me the details and we can chat. I'm at work so replies will be slow
  13. umbralpha

Considering joining another Rp to pass the time between my other roleplays. That or I can start...

Considering joining another Rp to pass the time between my other roleplays. That or I can start another... Suggestions?
  14. umbralpha

We were all there once Alpha, so we understand. Just know you'll always have a home with us when...

We were all there once Alpha, so we understand. Just know you'll always have a home with us when you're ready to come back^^
  15. umbralpha

Well thank you, I appreciate the compliment^^

Well thank you, I appreciate the compliment^^
Back
Top Bottom