Recent content by Unishine

1. Unishine

PC Bubble blocks storing liquids incorrectly.

Me and my brother were preparing for the endgame boss by putting honey inside boxes of honey blocks- we are going to use shrimpy truffle for its buff. However, I discovered I can just put the honey inside the bubble block instead of making hollow boxes. I showed this off to my brother but he...
  2. Unishine

Xbox One Text in duplication menu stacking in 2-player splitscreen

as seen here, after pressing the search button in the duplication menu, both the words "Duplication" and whatever you've searched will be stacked. I used a bunch of random letters for this example. I'm unsure if this is a problem in normal gameplay, but in splitscreen clearly it has tried to...
  3. Unishine

Xbox One Text in duplication menu stacking in 2-player splitscreen

as seen here, after pressing the search button in the duplication menu, both the words "Duplication" and whatever you've searched will be stacked. I'm unsure if this is a problem in normal gameplay, but in splitscreen clearly it has tried to push the text together too hard.
  4. Unishine

Xbox One The time on one of my multiplayer worlds has completely stopped

If your playing on Journey Mode, are you two sure you've disabled frozen time? There is another cause of frozen time regarding tutorial worlds, but I can't recall it sadly.
  5. Unishine

Xbox One Npcs not moving in (Journey 1.4 Xbox)

No worries, but I'm going go say another tip because it really helped my journey mode playthrough regarding the NPC's. Its true that NPC's dont do anything in frozen time, but they actually do stuff 24x faster in sped up time as well! Its super good for waiting for the traveling merchant...
  6. Unishine

Xbox One Npcs not moving in (Journey 1.4 Xbox)

I don't really know what could cause this besides maybe your missing a wall, but another more common reason is that NPC's won't do anything new on frozen time. No one will move in if no time is moving, and you said you are in journey mode. Perhaps you've enabled frozen time in the Journey Settings?
  7. Unishine

Xbox One My world has frozen and time wont move help!

Are you in journey mode? You might have enabled frozen time.
  8. Unishine

**REPORTED** [PS4] Journey mode research dupe glitch

I just checked, this is a PS4 post and not an Xbox post, sorry bout that. I tried this glitch again on Xbox and it still didn't work, so I think this is probably a PS4 only bug.
  9. Unishine

PS4 PS5 game crashed, lost Zenith I'd just made

Yea, there is currently a bug going around about autosaving. Currently, auto saves only save world data, not player data. Only saving and quitting manually can save player data. Its definitely a bug, and probably going to be fixed very soon. Right now, I would just suggest saving and quitting...
  10. Unishine

PS4 3 PLAYER SPLITSCREEN NOT WORKING

I haven't played anymore than 2 player splitscreen, but are you sure your friends are all using different accounts?
  11. Unishine

**REPORTED** [PS4] Journey mode research dupe glitch

My items are still being consumed, even after replicating the steps. I'm using shurikens for the example, but when I select the item in the research tab it takes the item out of my hand.
  12. Unishine

Console Can you please revert back to 1.3 controls

I'd have to agree. The UI is super customizable and there are alot more options for keybinding. If I had to wish for anything, I wish that you could have the ability to use two buttons for one keybind (like GrappleAim being A+B or something similar.) This'd be useful for less used buttons like...
  13. Unishine

Xbox One Movement / Flying massively slowed when changing items.

Pretty simple bug, but when switching between items when moving slowly your movement is almost entirely stopped. If your character is moving quickly, switching between items quickly can create the same effect. When flying however, switching between items almost entirely stops your flight no...
Back
Top Bottom