Recent content by unitax

1. unitax

PC Is there a way to let your Terraria run in the background?

Hello, In 1.4.0 (and earlier) you were able to minimize Terraria window in a way, so that your Terraria still runs in background, while you do other things. (while another window is active) In 1.4.1 this seems impossible now for some reason. Does anybody know a way to re-enable this feature...
  2. unitax

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Hey, where did my ocean go? //Edit: This is even worse than I expected Why would this happen, you ask? You see, this world was generated with Thorium Mod on. Then it was IMPORTED BACK into VANILLA Terraria. (Yes, it's possible, modded stuff is stored separately) This is the remnant of the...
  3. unitax

???

???
  4. unitax

There has been a long time...

There has been a long time...
  5. unitax

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Alright, from this point I knew this is gonna be fun :) And yes. It worked just as it should. Here's what you get. Prefixes for Enemies - you rule!
  6. unitax

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This question has been probably asked many times, but I can't seem to find the answer. How to generate the Calamity Biome?
  7. unitax

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@up: These are, to my knowledge, two oldest Thorium bosses, and at the same time, they are most casual, boring-like. But this is only at the beginning. Afterwards, bosses start to get a lot more original, action-packed and simply more fun. Take a look at Granite and Marble bosses, and Hardmode...
  8. unitax

Oh yes. Because of that fps drop, it was a pretty difficult boss for me :D Also, I've just found a funny bug with prefixes. I have the Deadly Adamantite Carbine (deadly = +dmg;+speed). Once I join the game, there is a +11% dmg and +8% speed note on it, but after I USE it, the speed prefix...
  9. unitax

Beware: if you want to check if ModBrowser works, MAKE A BACKUP, because I tried do update the mod and instead it got removed...
  10. unitax

Sorry for spamming this, but PLEASE, I BEEEEEG YOU, someone upload the Thorium mod file! I cannot live without it!!! Btw. am I the only one, that has trouble with downloading this thing by ANY way? Does the dropbox work fine for you? Anyone! Please! @down: It does not work for me! Have you...
  11. unitax

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey, ModBrowser still does not work. Whenever I try to download something, it downloads a 0 KB .tmod file. Or am I doing something wrong? Does it work normally for you?? (If you wish to check, better make a backup copy of your mods!) @down: Thank you, sir, but there's still a problem: whenever...
  12. unitax

Can someone please provide a download link to this mod? At the moment, there's no other way to obtain the Thorium Mod.
  13. unitax

Dropbox link does not work, sadly. At the moment, ModBrowser is also broken...
  14. unitax

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I just wish to report, that ModBrowser is broken, I wanted to update my Thorium and stuff, and tModLoader instead of updating it, it rather removes it (replaces the mod with 0 KB *.tmod file). The same goes for downloading new mods. It's probably the cloud-server-thing issue, because it used to...
Back
Top Bottom