Recent content by v1tell

1. v1tell

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

We've just updated the texture pack with a brand new update! It includes massive updates to the Crimson, Corruption, and a brand new Wall of Flesh sprite!
  2. v1tell

you were banned because you were under the minimum age of discord. its in the terms of service, and they say it here: Discord on Twitter you'll be unbanned when you turn 13.
  3. v1tell

Yeah, thats a known bug. Will be fixed next update :) Fixing that right now. (oops sorry replied the wrong person)
  4. v1tell

Texture Pack Random stuff Texture Pack

Most of the "Resprites" are just recolors or lazily edited versions of the sprites, and any of the more unique sprites seem to have little or no effort put into them, and they're rife with inconsistency(for example, some sprites have outlines and higher resolution, while others have black...
  5. v1tell

maybe just share the forum thread? or the discord?
  6. v1tell

I'm still not sure what you mean.
  7. v1tell

I'm not sure what you mean?
  8. v1tell

its a texture pack, not a mod
  9. v1tell

it is indeed gonna be full-fledged :)
  10. v1tell

Yes, we are :)
  11. v1tell

Pixel Art Some of my best spritework so far.

i dont really care if you request anything, i just set it that way since it made me do it. request away!
  12. v1tell

Pixel Art Some of my best spritework so far.

These are some of the best sprites I've made so far. I will update them from time to time. Most of the sprites are for my mod, but some of them have been submitted to other mods like Calamity or Varia, and some are for the texture pack me and some others are making.
  13. v1tell

god tier sprites. love your clustering and animations. palettes are :red:ing amazing as well.

god tier sprites. love your clustering and animations. palettes are :red:ing amazing as well.
  14. v1tell

My Transformation of the Dungeon

the actual dungeon can be accessed through the shadow painted door on the bottom, it has a teleporter.
  15. v1tell

Hella late but thanks for being the only one to follow me lmao

Hella late but thanks for being the only one to follow me lmao
Back
Top Bottom