Recent content by V3ctor

1. V3ctor

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

If you look at the beastiary, until the 33rd, all visible are NPC's. Terraria has 26 NPC's at the moment. The Golfer and the Zoo-NPC are present. Means there are 28. Until 33 it is invisible if it could be an NPC. So that means there must be at least three more NPC's, to get it to 31. but maybe...
  2. V3ctor

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Oh, thanks for the info
  3. V3ctor

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

How can I avoid the Mutant being enraged?
  4. V3ctor

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

I hope Wandering Ronin wins, this is such a sick vanity outfit
  5. V3ctor

Other Achievement for Beastiary [1.4]

Receive an achievement by finishing the whole Beastiary. Would be epic
  6. V3ctor

Items Money Through follows you

Make the Money Through follow the player for 15 seconds, and then disappear. And everytime you use the flying piggy bang, the effect resets.
  7. V3ctor

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Please nerf the piranha... I cant even enter jungle because they jump on me from no where...
  8. V3ctor

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

I think there is more about Master Mode. I won't judge now. It's ReLogic after all.
  9. V3ctor

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

This was stated in June, we don't really know how many items they've now added.
  10. V3ctor

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Whatever guys, it doesn't matter if we discuss about the delay and whatsoever. It happens. Let's be happy for what comes and be patient. Developers are working their asses off for this, and we should be thankful for getting an update. I also wish everyone merry christmas in future, might not be...
  11. V3ctor

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Whenever I create a world with mods, it just shows the background. Nothing else. It is stuck like that forever. How do I fix that?
  12. V3ctor

I also wonder what exactly happened. I don't see that it has been explained enough, even though they don't even need to explain.
  13. V3ctor

I think the negativity of the comments comes from the trailer, where it says Q4 2019 is the release of 1.4, and now it changed. This trailer came out in June, the information about the delay in November. People got hyped because they finally get to see the update, instead they see a delay...
  14. V3ctor

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

1.2 came out on Halloween I think. I doubt it that it'll come out around Halloween or anywhere after it. It probably will be a Christmas release if it's still Q4. A present from the devs.
  15. V3ctor

Weapons & Equip Banner Slot.

Awesome idea. Also include a team banner which changes colour depending on in which team you are. And yeah, the banner should be shown ans vanity too, probably on the back.
Back
Top Bottom