Recent content by Valkry X

1. Valkry X

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

It's really awsome!! It makes a really dope biome. I would like to know how you do those biome images cause you got me inspired into doing some awsome stuff
  2. Valkry X

NPCs & Enemies The Bounty Hunter/Hunter

It would be a rly good idea but it would make us the bounty hunters. But the NPC guy/quest that is not fishing is awsome
  3. Valkry X

NPCs & Enemies Mechanical revolution event!!!

Yeah that is an idea i don't supponrt either but i did it cause just to make sure
  4. Valkry X

NPCs & Enemies Mechanical revolution event!!!

It would be (for me) a cool event that could be happening after defeating the 3 mechanical bosses and probably using an spawning object like a WI-FI device or an antenna. The mechanical revolution will spawn mini versions of the mech bosses, terminator like robots like without skin off ( in...
  5. Valkry X

Mobile If ideas you want for TERRARIA ask me and share

So i am as you are too a terraria big fan and i want to give ideas and share ideas to make this marvelous game one awsome experience for the current playes like us ( u and me) and new players:p:sigh::cool:
  6. Valkry X

Mobile So this just happened.

Yeah it happened to me long ago in the jungle under a lihzard themple inside a golden chest. I was ~:p:rslime:
  7. Valkry X

Mobile Crash on world load

The same happened in my samsung galaxy note tablet. And the world stopped loading and crashed it's really anoying but im glad they know of the problem. Hope they fix it
Back
Top Bottom