Recent content by VampireLord

1. VampireLord

No regrets in life.Just lessons learned.

No regrets in life.Just lessons learned.
  2. VampireLord

Cloud save , saved nothing !!!

i just moved them before phone changes
  3. VampireLord

yea Bro , i found the saves on drive but they are not shown in game :(
  4. VampireLord

I had to reinstall my phone's soft bcz it was slow.Before to do this I saved my character and map on Cloud.After i reinstalled my soft i downloaded Terraria again and guess what? the cloud was empty.For :red: sake i've spent like 100 hours on this map and now it's...gone.What is so hard to do an...
  5. VampireLord

Some pets are not working

After 1 hour of gold farming i successfully bought my new pet , the Truffle , summoned by Strange glowing mushroom.I was happy about it until i found out that it doesn't work.This is my fav pet.Fix it please !
  6. VampireLord

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

Anyone havig the "Strange Glowing Mushroom" bug? It doesn t work...I payed 45 gold for nothing...
  7. VampireLord

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

Where can i find the local save in the mobile? I don't see a new folder with the save.Like mcpe for example.
  8. VampireLord

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Ohhh...now i get it , thank you ! i ll have to wait a little bit more i guess :D
  9. VampireLord

Damn i want this update so bad...im checking the playstore every hour ...and every time i see there isn't an update ...i get very sad.
  10. VampireLord

They released 1.2.4 ...that s enough for now...in this update you can save your character / maps in your device without any savecloud.
  11. VampireLord

Cmon guys....update the game...you said 13...it's not cool to set a certain release date and not to update it...We want mobile update asap...:(
  12. VampireLord

Thx for the follow , have a nice day ^-^

Thx for the follow , have a nice day ^-^
  13. VampireLord

Your are right , sorry :D But in almost all games it has to be a problem and the update has to be delayed.Im a little bit stressed about this idea.And i want to save my map and share it to my friends asap :D
  14. VampireLord

Where is Terraria Google Play update?You said that it'll be released next week...:(
Back
Top Bottom