Recent content by Varsia

1. Varsia

Yeah, that's when the forum was created. Before TCF there was TO - Terraria Online, I can't...

Yeah, that's when the forum was created. Before TCF there was TO - Terraria Online, I can't remember if that was official or nah but around then this site was created and everyone migrated over
  2. Varsia

Can't say I can remember off the top of my head, sorry

Can't say I can remember off the top of my head, sorry
  3. Varsia

Hi

Hi
  4. Varsia

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I'm going to assume this mod is completely dead. There do seem to be quite a few annoying things - for me, the fact that a lot of the walls use a default 'light gray' instead of a more appropriate colour annoys me quite a lot, and there's a few other nitpicks I could likely come up with. I don't...
  5. Varsia

[color=#30c08f]Thanks

[color=#30c08f]Thanks
  6. Varsia

[color=#30c08f]Merry Newyearsmas.

[color=#30c08f]Merry Newyearsmas.
  7. Varsia

[color=#30c08f]Yo, merry christmas to y'all! Hope it's a good one!

[color=#30c08f]Yo, merry christmas to y'all! Hope it's a good one!
  8. Varsia

[color=#30c08f]?

[color=#30c08f]?
  9. Varsia

[color=#30c08f]Good luck.

[color=#30c08f]Good luck.
  10. Varsia

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

So well I have made a fair bit since I last actually considered this so obviously my favourite has changed (what with improvements in general quality, etc.) So here's my new favourite one so far: Probably nothing too impressive but I like it and it looks cool so eehhh soddit it works
  11. Varsia

[color=#30c08f]Oh, hey, thanks for the follow!

[color=#30c08f]Oh, hey, thanks for the follow!
  12. Varsia

[color=#30c08f]I take it you're using MS paint and a mouse. tbh if you're being at least...

[color=#30c08f]I take it you're using MS paint and a mouse. tbh if you're being at least semi-serious about it I'd recommend getting a different free paint program like GIMP or Paint.net. It's no SAI but it does the trick.
  13. Varsia

[color=#30c08f]Not any more. Why?

[color=#30c08f]Not any more. Why?
  14. Varsia

[color=#30c08f]Hello.

[color=#30c08f]Hello.
  15. Varsia

[color=#30c08f]Real deal.

[color=#30c08f]Real deal.
Back
Top Bottom