• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by varvolgyibeni

1. varvolgyibeni

Damn, five years since i've joined. Sure my activity has... dwindled, but I still check on here...

Damn, five years since i've joined. Sure my activity has... dwindled, but I still check on here from time to time. It's so mind boggling how much a person can change in such a relatively short time.
  2. varvolgyibeni

Stop. It wasn't funny for the first time, and it especially isn't going to be funny the 1000th...

Stop. It wasn't funny for the first time, and it especially isn't going to be funny the 1000th time while spamming.
  3. varvolgyibeni

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

many thx to DR and everyone else involved for all of their hard work :happy:
  4. varvolgyibeni

"Also try Terraria!" - Minecraft

"Also try Terraria!" - Minecraft
  5. varvolgyibeni

k

k
  6. varvolgyibeni

it's rather empty in here.

it's rather empty in here.
  7. varvolgyibeni

it does, in the brain. the heart has nothing to do with it.

it does, in the brain. the heart has nothing to do with it.
  8. varvolgyibeni

no

no
  9. varvolgyibeni

i have to disagree. most people didn't hate it just because it "wasn't good" but because it...

i have to disagree. most people didn't hate it just because it "wasn't good" but because it shows how each year youtube is becoming more and more disconnected with their creators. the fact that the majority of the rewind was about fortnite really shows that youtube just wants to highlight all...
  10. varvolgyibeni

soon™

soon™
  11. varvolgyibeni

huh?

huh?
  12. varvolgyibeni

excuse me?

excuse me?
  13. varvolgyibeni

hello? is there anybody in there? just nod if you can hear me.

hello? is there anybody in there? just nod if you can hear me.
Top Bottom