Recent content by Vastwindguy

1. Vastwindguy

I was curious as to what the rest is.

I was curious as to what the rest is.
  2. Vastwindguy

Is Cheating Moral if used for Testing?

No the challenge run is completely untouched by cheats, I only use my Main for cheats
  3. Vastwindguy

Out of stupid curiosity, is the profile a whole picture? My profile has more, but i cropped it...

Out of stupid curiosity, is the profile a whole picture? My profile has more, but i cropped it for only the head
  4. Vastwindguy

[Challenge] The Engineer Playthrough!

Just started a run, no bosses yet, but I'm working my way up, quick question, is the sickle a tool, it gathers hay so I've counted it. And on the matter, if flare guns give off light can they count too?
  5. Vastwindguy

Thanks all for the help, like I said, I didn't know if this would be frowned upon. However I am doing a legitimate Engineer run, so no cheats for that one. It's been hard.
  6. Vastwindguy

any and all can join, it's open so just hit the join button

any and all can join, it's open so just hit the join button
  7. Vastwindguy

Thanks, this was something that I didn't know if it would be ok, I never "hacked" per say, but there are worlds available for download w/ some wiring stuff
  8. Vastwindguy

I'd like to know as I've cheated to get wiring on my main, but I started to do an engineer run. However, due to the low skill of my guy, I can't really make effective traps, so I was wondering if it was ok for my Main to cheat and build in a separate world, so I know what to do w/ my engineer Legit.
Back
Top Bottom