Recent content by Vaughn

1. Vaughn

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

I read your post. Your writing is awful, and your idea is worse. You clearly didn't understand that I was saying implementing cores into things where everything else uses souls is a bad idea. Even the addition of crimson kept with souls being used for them, not some stupid new item. Don't tell...
  2. Vaughn

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Sounds cool, but I'm not sure about the cores.. kinda throws off the need for souls unless they are usable instead of souls of night and light. Still, suddenly using cores + souls in certain recipes is a little more weird than using lead vs iron. Another thing is, the grass should be more...
  3. Vaughn

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria vs. Minecraft vs. Survivalcraft

Good. I just.... I just want to be funny... :,(
  4. Vaughn

My entire post was a joke. I was not calling myself "game masher". I'm making fun of how games obviously copying other games unique ideas without trying to disguise them is a sad attempt to improve them.
  5. Vaughn

Other Insanemode

Some people consider that to be the rarest item, not because of the banner spawn rate, but because of the rarity of the Nymph combined with that. Nymph's rarity combined with 1 in 200 drop rate makes it extremely rare.
  6. Vaughn

Items More Uses for Frost Cores

I would support this with a higher block to core ratio!
  7. Vaughn

Blocks & Decoration Ethereal Blocks - Keep Away Those Ghosts

I'm not sure we need a block that can block all block ignoring enemies. Block. (NO BOSS BLOCKING) I definitely support the addition of it to keep out non-boss mobs, that would be very neat. I was just thinking how useful that would be yesterday, when an NPC of mine died because I knock-backed a...
  8. Vaughn

This a million times. Why is this thread in here? It doesn't make sense to compare a 3D block game and say "we need this in our 2D game because it worked in 3D". EDIT: However, on this note, we should also add the Battle Riffle from Halo, that's a hit. Uhmmm... How about Pikachu? Pokemon sells...
  9. Vaughn

Other Insanemode

SO crazy it just... might... No, it won't.
  10. Vaughn

Portfolio/Multi-Topic A way to upgrade weapons

Plight, Byte, White, Write, Slight, Sprite. I figure Fight as a boxing boss that flies around and tries to punch you with hammer fists. Mu-hammer Ali. Drops the Butterfly Stinger. "Float light a butterfly, sting like Ali."
  11. Vaughn

Other Insanemode

I was piggybacking off of your "X suggestions don't work well" comment. Not saying you said "no Minecraft". Fine, can I fix my statement and say he was asking them to "Make Minecraft more like how I play Minecraft"?
  12. Vaughn

Portfolio/Multi-Topic A way to upgrade weapons

Soul of Pain doesn't fit the rhyme scheme!
  13. Vaughn

Game Mechanics Terraria Version Hop

I assumed before posting that a mod would have created this functionality. I'm just saying that it would be nice to have as a feature, as it is simple and fun. This is the reason I didn't try to make my own version of this idea in the first place. Although we may be wrong, but I didn't have...
  14. Vaughn

Other Insanemode

It looks like you got the ores from Minecraft, a quick Google search turned that up. (And apparently some are from the metallurgy mod) To add to DakotaSpine's comment, I don't think "Make this game more like Minecraft" suggestions are well received either, unfortunately.
  15. Vaughn

Game Mechanics Terraria Version Hop

To start this off, I'm a big fan of Terraria. Between my current Steam account and old one, I've played Terraria for hundreds of hours since 1.1's release. That said, I think it would be neat to be able to dial back time and choose a different "version" of Terraria to play. These could easily...
Back
Top Bottom