Recent content by vcf55

1. vcf55

Texture Pack Gemstone Coins

Turn those rusty metal coins into shiny ones made of gemstone! Here's something I've been working on, this pack is fairly self explanatory in that it changes the coins we all are used to, so you can spice things up a bit. In addition to this there are also alternative versions of the Copper...
  2. vcf55

Texture Pack Unoffical Terraria Pixel Patch

What will probably be the final update is out, Im planning on releasing this to the workshop soon. EDIT: Here it is for those who are interested Steam Workshop::Unoffical Terraria Pixel Patch EDIT 2: Made another small update change the Kimono thanks to a suggestion on the workshop. EDIT 3...
  3. vcf55

Been a while since the last update, i've been quite busy so i couldn't work on this as much i wanted to, i did plan on checking every single texture in the game before releasing this but since Re-Logic have announced that workshop support will be in a couple of days im releasing this early in...
  4. vcf55

PC Various Texture Errors and Inconsistencies

I recently i have noticed several small texture errors or what could be inconsistencies, i will have a simplified list of everything i have noticed as of now here, but there's a more detailed look here Unoffical Terraria Pixel Patch, i will update this with any other errors or inconsistencies...
  5. vcf55

A Texture Pack dedicated to fixing things you never noticed. Here's something I've been working on for a bit, this is a pack that both acts as a catalogue of various texture errors and inconsistencies, then also as a temporary fix for them with specific details on where they are, so if Re-Logic...
  6. vcf55

@Esther Thanks chief

@Esther Thanks chief
  7. vcf55

Here's something for the CC, a small granite cabin. [MEDIA]

Here's something for the CC, a small granite cabin.
  8. vcf55

@friendofbubbs1115 aye thanks, don't let me discourage you from submitting if you want, everyone...

@friendofbubbs1115 aye thanks, don't let me discourage you from submitting if you want, everyone starts somewhere.
  9. vcf55

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

Gotta say thanks for the amazing game and for the many hours i've spend playing it, as for the questions i got a few. 1. How long on average does it take to create an item sprite? 2. Was the Hero Shield inspired by (Or a reference to) anything? 3. Where there AI changes considered for Master...
  10. vcf55

here's my entry for the CC, its my main base for my first master mode/1.4 playthrough, if you...

here's my entry for the CC, its my main base for my first master mode/1.4 playthrough, if you look close there's quite a few details that show various things i've done.
  11. vcf55

MidnightUi

really liking the style of this UI can't wait for this to be completed.
  12. vcf55

@SkyLink i used actuated Grates with no background walls for the windows.

@SkyLink i used actuated Grates with no background walls for the windows.
  13. vcf55

texture pack mixing?

Do you mean taking certain texture from one pack and putting into another? or do you mean enabling every pack at once?
  14. vcf55

[MEDIA] My entry is a seaside temple i made for my first mastermode playthrough.

My entry is a seaside temple i made for my first mastermode playthrough.
  15. vcf55

Toxijuice's Dark Inventory Slots (UI)

This HUD is looking clean, ill be here for when you have more freetime to update this for sure
Back
Top Bottom