• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by VcommandarV

1. VcommandarV

Texture Pack Mollusk BOC

:O
  2. VcommandarV

PC Realistic Weapons and Tools

Whaaaaaat :O its all good then XD
  3. VcommandarV

PC Tenebris - Terraria with a darker twist!

This will be very good to play with Terraria Overhaul! :^O can you focus on all the bosses first then do the enemies plz? also did you make the face monster more creepy? you can get inspiration from Amnesia! here: Gatherers
  4. VcommandarV

tModLoader Starter Classes

Sorry if someone answered this already but how do you get the class starter bag? do every new player starts with a Token/Coin in his inventory that is used to Craft the Starter bag he desires?
  5. VcommandarV

PC Realistic Weapons and Tools

the retextured zenith that you made is very good so what am about to say wont really matter but, in the game you don't really swing the zenith, the zenith is like a magical item/staff that controls the blades that comeout and attack in the animation, I wouldn't be surprised if the Zenith had a...
  6. VcommandarV

tModLoader The Ultranium Mod

Can you plz make a banner? i want a banner to support you plz :D
  7. VcommandarV

The Viking Ship: Adding a little life to the Underground Snow!

i like that your mods focus on ignored/uninteresting biomes and the sprites look dope
  8. VcommandarV

Sprites Armor Dyes

Wow :O
  9. VcommandarV

Boss Death Effects

nice
  10. VcommandarV

tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Aww :( can you post a link to your other mode? and a banner plz, also does it have the same stuff from this mode and more or new stuff? and if there isn't a thread for it yet, can you tell me what is it about or its idea?
  11. VcommandarV

Sprites Buoyant Glowsticks: The ultimate tool for fishing at night

he made this Jun 25, 2017
  12. VcommandarV

Just checked it, looks like your having lots of fun :D and wow that person has lots of free time XD
  13. VcommandarV

good, I was gonna tell you to make the lore items fit the bosses more like a core of the boss or a heart or a fang/teeth and eye or something, and if you wanted it to be a scroll It will work cuz its like the player wrote it or discovered it but essence is also very good :D
Top Bottom