• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by VcommandarV

1. VcommandarV

tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Just checked it, looks like your having lots of fun :D and wow that person has lots of free time XD
  2. VcommandarV

good, I was gonna tell you to make the lore items fit the bosses more like a core of the boss or a heart or a fang/teeth and eye or something, and if you wanted it to be a scroll It will work cuz its like the player wrote it or discovered it but essence is also very good :D
  3. VcommandarV

Very amazing but I recommend you place the starter bag in inventory slot number 20 or 15 for example, so it doesn't remove/overwrite starter items from other mods and they don't do the same for it, if possible of course :p ,last slot is 49 which is the bottom right.
  4. VcommandarV

tModLoader Better Night Sky

can you make the sun bigger and look good? like the moon. also(if you can) I would recommend putting a pixel sun/moon clouds and the current one (realistic) in the config for the people that like either or for lag?, idk anything about coding but of course if its possible, GL :p edit: well nvm...
  5. VcommandarV

Yeah, This Is Big Brain Time :D also, i like the 2/4 horn/exhaust things on top of the hive mind so if you wanna add them to the terraria sprite version i think it will look good? idk but ask TOMKA for his opinion if you dont want then dont worry it still look good
  6. VcommandarV

tModLoader Essential Accessories

Wow, and the Sprites look good and it dose feel Original/vanilla terraria and not over powered and crazy, good job and plz add more! Example: Worm Scarf + Pygmy Necklace or Shark Tooth Necklace? it sounds a little op but having an extra minion is nice, also: Spore Sac + something(idk :P) and...
  7. VcommandarV

Whaaat! :O and the new sprites looks amazing :D
  8. VcommandarV

tModLoader Sins Mod

Very good
  9. VcommandarV

tModLoader LastWord

Brilliant idea! its like they wont stay weak forever, i wish you luck <3
  10. VcommandarV

Wow @[email protected] Also thanks for update :D
  11. VcommandarV

tModLoader Sins Mod

hmmm.... looks good, has future and potential :) if you add banner i can support
  12. VcommandarV

PC The Calamity Texture Pack

is there going to be a banner?
  13. VcommandarV

Oooo i see, now it looks beautiful :) thanks
  14. VcommandarV

ye especially the swords like the sword that shoots demon scythes, i feel like it should look more like Dark Lance(same colors and looks like it belongs to a demon) example of what it could look like -those sprites are not mine i took em from google :D
  15. VcommandarV

-Coal Sword for bad boys ? XD -a santa/candy weapon -a exploding Present? (bomb retexture) it can not roll and bounce if you want -present pet ? -boots that turn water into ice for limited time? like the ice staff lots of ideas but if you add something strong lower the chance of getting it and...
Top Bottom