Recent content by verdenvidia

1. verdenvidia

tModLoader [Help] Lifesteal on specific weapon

Hi, do you still need help with this? I have a few examples if you want to use them - depends on what you need.
  2. verdenvidia

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I have successfully added modded items to chests, but now I want to block vanilla items at the same time so as to not get two items from one chest (like how you can't get a Balloon and a Starfury in the same sky chest) and Example Mod doesn't appear to go into that. I tried tinkering around but...
  3. verdenvidia

tModLoader I need some help with armor/accessories stat bonuses

I have a list. The things in the "unsorted" section may not work anymore, but everything else should.
  4. verdenvidia

tModLoader [Modding Help] Accessories Coding

public override void UpdateAccessory(Player player, bool hideVisual) { player.statDefense += 3; } that adds 3 defense
  5. verdenvidia

Yoyos Expanded

Hey man, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. The colours themselves are good and the balance is good, it just threw me off that they were all recoloured test sprites.
  6. verdenvidia

Yoyos Expanded

Okay, the colours look good enough but they're all the exact same texture. Your balancing looks well enough, too, and I can't help but notice the shading you got on the Night's Edge one - which is pretty good. But, like... no other textures? lol
Back
Top Bottom