Recent content by vertscout.12

1. vertscout.12

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

so basically i just need to put the name of the moditem in inverted commas? thanks. and yes i do know the AddIngredient method. i just didnt know what i was supposed to put if i wanted an item from my mod to be an ingredient. thank you friend
  2. vertscout.12

hello. i need help. How does one set an ingredient to be an item from ones mod. thanks in advance :D Translation: "how do i set an ingredient to be an item from my mod. You are the best person in the world if you know this :D"
  3. vertscout.12

oh yeah. im :red:ing :red:ed. thanks man
  4. vertscout.12

umm i dont really see the problem. if you do please tell me because im blind af. using System; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace rglmod.Items { public class Aetherblade : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() {...
  5. vertscout.12

im not sure
  6. vertscout.12

oh dear. another bug i dont understand. everything else i fixed. just this... c:\Users\Hafiz\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\rglmod\Items\aetherblade.cs(28,29) : error CS1519: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
  7. vertscout.12

does the name have to have .png? i think i saw what i did wronf so what you said did work. now i need to do a lot of debugging. at least one damn problems off my chest. thanks mate. btw if ur interested this is the log. c:\Users\Hafiz\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod...
  8. vertscout.12

Im just your average gamer/modder/youtuber/animelover. i require assistance when programming

Im just your average gamer/modder/youtuber/animelover. i require assistance when programming
  9. vertscout.12

So im supposed to be creating a weapon mod for terraria but this one bug keeps kicking my :red:. Is it Missing mod: rglmod/Items/Aetherblade at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object...
Back
Top Bottom