Recent content by Vespillo

1. Vespillo

Having reached the character limit on the previous Terradle log, I have made a new one.

Having reached the character limit on the previous Terradle log, I have made a new one.
  2. Vespillo

5/8/24: Terradle in 9 5/7/24: Terradle in 3

5/8/24: Terradle in 9 5/7/24: Terradle in 3
  3. Vespillo

Ask me Anything, but i will ALWAYS LIE!

I have, for you, two queries whose answers may already be known: Firstly, If you don't know the answer to a question, would giving an incorrect answer be lying? Explain why or why not. And secondly, If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days would it...
  4. Vespillo

I am now going to edit this message for each new day instead of creating a new one and clogging...

I am now going to edit this message for each new day instead of creating a new one and clogging up the feed.
  5. Vespillo

5/6/24: Terradle in 4 5/5/24: N/A 5/4/25: N/A 5/3/24: Terradle in 6 5/2/24: N/A 5/1/24: Terradle...

5/6/24: Terradle in 4 5/5/24: N/A 5/4/25: N/A 5/3/24: Terradle in 6 5/2/24: N/A 5/1/24: Terradle in 5 4/30/24: Terradle in 8 4/29/24: Terradle in 6 4/28/24: Terradle in 5 4/27/24: Terradle in 4 4/26/24: Terradle in 3 4/25/24: Terradle in 5 4/24/24: Terradle in 6 4/23/24: Terradle in 12 4/22/24...
  6. Vespillo

Terradle in 4

Terradle in 4
  7. Vespillo

Terradle in 12

Terradle in 12
  8. Vespillo

Imagine knowing the answer to Terradle before you've even opened the page. Meanwhile it takes me...

Imagine knowing the answer to Terradle before you've even opened the page. Meanwhile it takes me 5 whole guesses to figure it out. That's a skill issue if I've ever seen one.
  9. Vespillo

You load in and the whole world starts spinning…

You load in and the whole world starts spinning…
  10. Vespillo

Terradle in 5

Terradle in 5
  11. Vespillo

Terradle in 4 (somehow) My second to last guess had everything correct.

Terradle in 4 (somehow) My second to last guess had everything correct.
  12. Vespillo

P.S., I don't know why the first one isn't in the same format, they were all uploaded the same way.

P.S., I don't know why the first one isn't in the same format, they were all uploaded the same way.
  13. Vespillo

I stared at the sun and got some photos yesterday. I’ll edit them at some point, but for now...

I stared at the sun and got some photos yesterday. I’ll edit them at some point, but for now I’ve got new profile pictures and wallpaper if I need them.
  14. Vespillo

Terradle in 5

Terradle in 5
Back
Top Bottom