Recent content by VickyTidal

1. VickyTidal

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Hello Golditale ! As I'm trying to find a way to make a mod by myself - to bring some vanities in-game - I can also take care of yours, because it's my #1 vote and I would appreciate to make it real ! (^-^) But first, I have to make sure I'm on the right way about mine. If it turns out good and...
  2. VickyTidal

Hello again, people ! I have a question (that may look stupid, but I want to be sure) to ask to the development team and/or moderators of this contest. Are we allowed to use our rejected submission as unofficial part of Terraria through mods ? I don't want to let my -small thing- die to...
  3. VickyTidal

Hello everyone ! Congratulations to the 25 lucky finalists ! It was hard to make choices, but here is my selection, from first place to third one : 1st - Starlight Dream by @Golditale 2nd - Cyber Angel by @Rariaz 3rd - TV Head by @Dr.Zootsuit Well, now that's done, I'd like to share with you...
  4. VickyTidal

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Inventory Display Let's also add some flavor texts to them ! (^u^) The Face of Will and Might To transcend its own limits...
Back
Top Bottom