Recent content by VinnieVincent

1. VinnieVincent

tModLoader Rise of the Old Ones Mod

This is the Rise of the Old Ones Mod. This Mod expand and bring the full lovecraftian Horror Story to Terraria and adds some Facts to thr Story from the Lore Store Video about the Terraria History. As an Example, the Crawling Chaos made the Corruption/Crimson. In the Battle he have the Title...
  2. VinnieVincent

tModLoader Azathoth Mod [Development has begun!]

Oh a new Mod. I'm excited to see the First Version. Will be there a Azathoth Boss in this Mod, the Ruler of the Outer Gods which are Scretly Controlling over the World of Terraria?
  3. VinnieVincent

tModLoader The Biggest and Coolest Mod evör, Probably. (And the Hardest =). The Devilish Kombat Mod

Currently i am Watching an Tutorial for Terraria Modding. I sprited some Bars on my Phone and have an Layout for the Satanas Boss. But i cant Coding yet cause of my Laptop
  4. VinnieVincent

tModLoader The Biggest and Coolest Mod evör, Probably. (And the Hardest =). The Devilish Kombat Mod

I bring my Laptop in the Next Days or Weeks to an Computer Shop that they can watch over it and repair that Thing. When it should work again i instantly will start working on the Mod. When i could Show Anything which is done, the should say: "Oh. He is working on the Mod, and that thing is not...
  5. VinnieVincent

Right. This was just a Joke. Without a Team and a Broken Laptop i can't do anything. I know is too much planning but this Stuff will not be added in the First Version.
  6. VinnieVincent

Welcome to my First Mod Ideas Thanks God that i found this Option... Ok. I make it Fast... I got a Idea for a Mod. A large and big Content Pack which i want to become true. It should name Devilish Kombat and adds a Storyline of the Fight between the Devil, God and the Island where you live...
  7. VinnieVincent

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

Sorry. I feel me dumb now. So Sorry. It will never happen again or something. I promise. C:
  8. VinnieVincent

I hope the Changes are works now. Thank you Zocklukas ^^
  9. VinnieVincent

Idk in which topic a habe ideas, but i have many ideas. Trust me ^^ For me as a Guy from Germany i really want Support For the Other Languages. This will be better for the entire Mod Community. And I have a Question. How i can put the Banners in my Signature. Have a great Day or Night Zach...
  10. VinnieVincent

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How i can make a Language Support for the Languages which supported by the Vanilla Terraria. I mean the most of the Mod, idk whether are Mods with Language Support, are only in Englisch. If the Mods have more Languages, the Mods Community will grow. And this is good for everyone. But idk how...
  11. VinnieVincent

I'm really excited about to see the 1.0 Version or something. Only 5% are missing of the First Content. I have a question. Can i help by this Mod. Because, i tried to create a Mod. It was succesfully. But I realized that you need many Stuff to create a Weapon and many other things. That was to...
  12. VinnieVincent

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Is the Game Launcher actually outdated or such? I mean, the downgrade option doesn't work anymore. Or is the currently Terraria Version to high? I really want to play Avalon, but i can't, because the downgraded version of Terraria won't to get started. Have a great day and thanks to everybody...
  13. VinnieVincent

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Do anyone know how I can play Avalon 16.6?
  14. VinnieVincent

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

When a Terraria 1.3 Mobile Beta come Out? :O
  15. VinnieVincent

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Use the Calamity Biome Spawner. The Rest of the Ores will Spawn too.
Back
Top Bottom