Recent content by violet & beige

1. violet & beige

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hey I am a newbie modder and have some simple questions: How can I set journey mode research amont of a mod item? I haven't found related functions. I made a Moon Lord summon item and want to set a time delay after using the item to spawn the boss, how should I do? Thanks for reply!
  2. violet & beige

Sharing the Love - Terraria Update News!

Journey's never end! :joy:
  3. violet & beige

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I like the concept. It may not be adopted in this update, but I hope someone remembers this advice, if there are any subsequent updates... (umm, perhaps?) The idea is really good, for me. Let me introduce my thoughts of the Hallowed armor: Holy Protection is more like icing on a cake for...
  4. violet & beige

I don't quite understand how to express this accurately in English, I'll try my best... 2. That's a bug which has been spreaded widely in Chinese communites for a long time. People can use cannons or toilets to continuously generate projectiles (cannonballs or poops) to reach the projectile...
  5. violet & beige

Hey guys, I don't really think we should consider too much about nerfing, because it makes us gradually feel like everything should be nerfed a little bit but that's not alright. Note that nerfing is a frustrating thing, It's bound to hurt player's feelings. Nothing wrong with being powerful and...
  6. violet & beige

There seems to be some misunderstanding. I can tell there's consensus between us, but you keep refuting, it make think of maybe I have inadvertently emphasized the wrong part. I noticed you felt unhappy about what I said "The whip narrows summoner's options somewhat". That's my misdescription...
  7. violet & beige

Any kind of weapon remaking or AI changing seems not to happen, bro. Leinfors has his limit. I've been considering if Magiluminescence should be nerfed, and the final answer is, not necessary. It does make the mining helmet useless in a way, but the minng helmet itself isn't important, so let it...
  8. violet & beige

Here is a list of my suggestions: 1. Reduce enemy spwan during the Empress of Light combat 2. Separately count projectiles from the Empress of Light Is that possible? 3. Duke Fishron become immune when get off the ocean area Is that possible? This request seems to have been around for quite...
  9. violet & beige

Sharp reply. Truely, I agree with you for the most part. I may have been inaccurate in some of my expression. It's hard for me to express exactly what I thought :( I can only do my best. Relying on the whip's feature, minions which can lock on enemies for high-speed attacks are highly...
  10. violet & beige

I'm thinking about suggestions on specific stats changes, it's not easy to decide yet. I will leave addtional conments here when I clear up my mind.
  11. violet & beige

Some thoughts about the summoner: The whip is too "dominant". I can't see the cooperation between whips and summoned minions. Of course I'm not saying this to cripple the whips, instead, I want to see more powerful summoned minions effected by whips. Compared to whips, they are too weak now...
  12. violet & beige

Yeah, chaging numbers is the most simple thing to do.
  13. violet & beige

Please increase the drop rate of special items from bosses and rare enemies in master mode. I play master mode just because I want to challenge myself against bosses, but not to do it over and over again just waiting for the item I wish to get. Pets and mounts need to be 100% obtained. Relics...
  14. violet & beige

A simple little suggestion that I want to see the actual number when holding the cursor above boss' health bar at the bottom of the screen, just same as I hold the cursor on my heath bar
  15. violet & beige

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa terraria is evolveing. I witnessed that.
Back
Top Bottom