Recent content by Vitt

1. Vitt

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

My Asus ROG G750JM will play this nicely.. MWAHAHAHA- *Cough* Ahem.:cool:
  2. Vitt

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Piggy bank glitch? Thought that was patched.
  3. Vitt

Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

You got the Santa Claus Title.
  4. Vitt

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Mobile!

Since I most likely wont be getting my Asus ROG GL551JK then I guess its good I still have the Mobile Version.. Yay moment sorta..
  5. Vitt

Its not a big deal, the card only has around $14.57 left or something like that, while I would have preferred to buying several copies, well, I cant now. Haha, it is my fault for getting some info wrong so if I can get the money to activate I will still be happy to donate :)
  6. Vitt

Oops, yeah you're right. I am just frustrated about it, I will just stay quiet about it. My bad.:confused:
  7. Vitt

Those who did not receive a copy I am still trying to get a hold of the funds on that card, though I think there is only enough on it for 2 copies so, I havent given up yet. :cool:
  8. Vitt

Oh, wheres the list? (o.o)

Oh, wheres the list? (o.o)
  9. Vitt

What do you mean?

What do you mean?
  10. Vitt

If your answer is no its fine and I understand but.. In that post on those who donated could I...

If your answer is no its fine and I understand but.. In that post on those who donated could I atleast be added as someone that attempted to do it?.. I can send you a photo of the card I tried using if necessary.
  11. Vitt

I wish I could get the Santa Class Title as well.. I tried but couldnt pull through.. Stupid Visa card.. ;(
  12. Vitt

I tried again and said what you said, he apologized to me and almost started crying. He told me...

I tried again and said what you said, he apologized to me and almost started crying. He told me the reason why he cant allow it is because Christmas is so close and my mom has been going Amazon.com crazy to the point that everything will count. I tried the card again in case the funds had...
  13. Vitt

I'll try that real quick, good idea. :)

I'll try that real quick, good idea. :)
  14. Vitt

Its my own money, but he said "You earned it so it should be used for you and nobody else, if...

Its my own money, but he said "You earned it so it should be used for you and nobody else, if these people want Terraria then let them get it and work for their own money." Its pretty ridiculous.
Back
Top Bottom