Recent content by Void-Prime

1. Void-Prime

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Will Whips get their range buffed in 1.4.1? considering summoner has a low defense the logic thing is that it gets a range buff
  2. Void-Prime

The Cosmic Car Key should be changed to a "main drop" to a "side drop" basically that instead of the CCK being dropped instead of another Saucer drop, it has a chance to drop along with it, the Ufo mount feels pretty slow for boss fights so im pretty sure some people are annoyed for getting it...
  3. Void-Prime

i think the Blade Staff needs to be moved to Hallowed Mimic drops, currently early hardmode for summoner is either, fighting the super hard dreadnatilus and hope to get a sanguine staff, or, killing 500 for a blade staff, so if it got moved to hallowed mimic drops it would be easier for...
  4. Void-Prime

Duke fishron guide! (NORMAL MODE)

uhhh, this isnt even a guide, you didnt even give armor, weapon, accesories or any other recommendation this just looks like a joke, also, the cursed flames are totally not good for fighting fishron, they are a simple dot debuff that isnt even instant. and the cosmic car key is kinda slow for...
  5. Void-Prime

Items Make blade staff more common

title explains it all, the blade staff is way too rare making early hm summoning too grindy considering it is a rare drop (2.86%!) from a rare enemy, in my attempt to farm for it i got 3 rods of discord, 3 marrows, lots of souls of light, mech boss spawners, etc, but no blade staff, and im...
  6. Void-Prime

tModLoader Removed nerfs of items

oh damn this is a pretty nice mod, cant wait for it to come out for 1.4
  7. Void-Prime

Game Mechanics Make it so whips are affected by flasks

title says all, since titan glove allows whips to autoswing and melee speed bonuses affect them too, why not make it so flasks can also add extra effects? the Witch Doctor sells the imbuing station needed to make flasks, and he also sells some summoning-related (tiki armor, pygmy necklace and...
  8. Void-Prime

Items Black Spot Mount NEEDS To Be Nerfed

no it doesnt, let people have good things
Back
Top Bottom