Recent content by Voryo

1. Voryo

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Oh, jopojelly! What can I say? You really had some fun listing all the people who kept asking for the update.:red:
  2. Voryo

Just wait. Play some Pokemon. Watch some YouTube. I'm sure you want a version of tmodloader that works properlly and doesn't have some random bug.
  3. Voryo

:D lol! Yeah, Pokemon is taking lifes right now.
  4. Voryo

Just reinstall the latest tModloader and it should work. You won't have the 1.3.4 item, but you'll have the mods.
  5. Voryo

tModLoader Infinity

Could you add infinite coins? Atm it's not worth using the Coin Gun imo.
  6. Voryo

tModLoader Terralands, By LeeTG3

When I destroy a Portable Altar, it drops 6 Portable Altar and a Super Computer.
  7. Voryo

tModLoader Shroom MOD

I tried to make a new world and it gave me an error. I had to disable the mod.
  8. Voryo

tModLoader HuntToBoss

will the mod be updated for tModloader 0.8.3.4?
  9. Voryo

Also atleast some modded consumables that give loot(like the Mini Meterites from imkSushi's mod and the Jewel Casket and Black Jewel Casket from Legend of Terraria 3) don't get consumed when used. I know for sure that the Mini Meteorite got consumed before 1.3.3. The music boxes don't work...
  10. Voryo

When I click on the mod browser, the game freezes. It worked yesterday, but not today. It doesn't even give me an error message.
  11. Voryo

Me: "Yay! tModloader got updated!":dryadhappy: ....and then I notice that Terraria got updated to 1.3.3.2. %-_-
  12. Voryo

I'm just here to see people asking "when is tmodloader getting updated?". `:D
  13. Voryo

tModLoader Enderuim Mod

The Enderium bars don't stack. Also they can't be used to craft anything. I'm guessing that's not supposed to happen.
  14. Voryo

tModLoader The Zynidium Mod

Are asking for recipe ideas for the Material Transmutator? If so, then you could make each item be worth a certain amount of Transmutation Dust(Example: 1*Copper Bar can be crafted into X*Transmutation Dust and that X*Transmutation Dust can be crafted back into 1*Copper Bar).
  15. Voryo

tModLoader [tMod] Terranova

What does the Sharp Shooter use for ammo? Why is the Infensi Ignis craftable pre-hard mode when it's ammo is only obtainable in Hardmode(Empty Bullet+Gel at the Mythril Anvil)?
Back
Top Bottom