• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by VVV101

1. VVV101

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I checked with latest Calamity (1.4.4), tModloader (0.11.6.2) and AlchemistNPC (v9.2.1) and Alchemist was selling all available potions according to progression. He normally sells lesser pots after eye, normal pots after beating brain/eow and so on.
  2. VVV101

As description says, you might need to find an NPC who will help you break through shell.
  3. VVV101

I will think what I can do. Очень странно в целом. У Наклза совершенно точно нет никакого натурального спауна. Явно какая-то мультиплеерная фигня. Уже не раз репортят, но причину я до сих пор поймать не могу.
  4. VVV101

------------------------------------- Hotfix for AlchemistNPC v9.2.1 -Fixed Cracked Crown wasn't collecting souls without Mod of Redemption. Download link
  5. VVV101

AlchemistNPC v9.2 AlchemistNPC v9.2 download link AlchemistNPC Lite v1.7.2 AlchemistNPC Lite v1.7.2 download link
  6. VVV101

You need 25 hallowed bars, 5 of each boss souls and Wing of the World as crafting station. https://alchemistnpc.fandom.com/wiki/Wing_of_The_World
  7. VVV101

Cheat Sheet/HERO's mod NPC Browser.
  8. VVV101

https://alchemistnpc.fandom.com/wiki/Wing_of_The_World
  9. VVV101

It starts to shoot projectiles. And it counts weapon's damage without boosts for that. So if you have your damage boosted and damage is equal to 36, this will not work until you get the actual, non-boosted number to 36.
  10. VVV101

According to my short testing, it seems like that No Buff Limit is just bugged. If you try to check buff's description, it will not appear. And it really causes lags, I checked. You may try Lan's Unlimited Buff Slots. It seems to work way better. And it is also configurable. Link to mod's...
  11. VVV101

190+ mobs... Terraria engine can handle only 200 mobs. So that's normal that game is lagging while there are some much stuff on the screen and near around. But what exactly may be wrong with Alchemist that makes stuff lag even more? Unless... You are reaching dusts limit. If I am not wrong, they...
  12. VVV101

Known issue. Happened due to adding catchable npc config option... Unfortunately, in current build you can do nothing. Just cheat Otherworldly Portal or Explorer. All mod's town NPCs summoners are broken in current build. Never got anything like that.... Unless there are some special conditions.
  13. VVV101

AlchemistNPC v9.1 Download AlchemistNPC (github) AlchemistNPCLite v1.7.1 Download AlchemistNPC Lite (github)
  14. VVV101

Very strange. I was pretty sure that tmod team fixed that. Will check. What yoyo he was using?
  15. VVV101

AlchemistNPC v9.0 Download AlchemistNPC (github) AlchemistNPCLite v1.7 Download AlchemistNPC Lite (github)
Top Bottom