Recent content by VVV101

1. VVV101

**REPORTED** Honey buff is not getting applied on Player

Honey buff is not getting applied on Player if Bottled Honey is used by Quick Heal. Checked on latest version (1.4.4.2).
  2. VVV101

Game constantly crashing either randomly or on Save and Exit.

Almost the exact problem here. Random crashes on player's death or seemingly at random. Tried reinstalling the game to different location, giving different permissions, both game's and save's directory owners, run as admin, reinstalling both NET Framework and XNA. Vanilla STEAM version 1.4.3.6...
  3. VVV101

The thing is that Terraria is normally limited to normal 7 accessory slots without some voodoo...

The thing is that Terraria is normally limited to normal 7 accessory slots without some voodoo magic. And Heart of Nature unlocks 1 (2 in normal mode) accessory slots.
  4. VVV101

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Not sure if my suggestion counts as major overhaul but I would say that disabling normal mobs spawn during boss fights might be a really good thing to do. Sometimes even a little stumble into enemy may mess the whole boss fight, especially on Master/For The Worthy. I got quite a few Daytime...
  5. VVV101

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

AlchemistNPC Lite v1.8.0 Big thanks to b2mauler for porting Lite version to alpha 1.4. -Updated to tModloader 0.12. -Added Queen Slime and Empress of Light's bags in Operator's vanilla bags shop. -Fixed issue with excessive prices scaling of Tinkerer and potions sellers in multiplayer...
  6. VVV101

I already asked that question before and didn't get any dev response on that. Don't know where else should I say that, but why boss fights are still not restricting any hostile mobs from spawning during that fight? And yes, I know about all Calming effects of Terraria (Calming potion, Sunflowers...
  7. VVV101

Did you try to press ESC so you would close trading interface, then try to use it again? Also, you may try to drop it on ground and use again. Also, this may probably happen due to shop overfilling (which might be a problem with big amount of mods loaded).
  8. VVV101

If we are out of items territory, then I have a few other complaints... Gastopods, Eyezors and Martian Walkers. 3 types of enemies which can easily noscope player. Especially, Gastopods and Walkers. Gastopods can noscope player from like 2 screen away from him. And if you are not moving...
  9. VVV101

I didn't mean to exactly add whip-specific bonuses for all summoner armors. It was just *may*. I meant that both Tiki/Spooky sets didn't provide anything really interesting/special comparing to melee/ranged/mage sets of the same tier.
  10. VVV101

After finishing Master mode summoner/a bit of ranger playthrough (hardmode was almost a pure summoner except of Queen Slime and Daytime Empress before Cultist) I can give some feedback. As for suggestions... Imp Staff needs some fixing for its projectile immunities. Retiminis may need better...
  11. VVV101

Only NPCs from AlchemistNPC have horcruxes.
  12. VVV101

Cracked Crown shouldn't be expert exclusive. It is more likely its unique nature is set by rainbow rarity.
  13. VVV101

Code-wise, it can drop from any NPC excluding statue-generated ones with 1:33333 chance. So, you can farm King Slime, Eater of Worlds. Or summon any event with heavily boosted spawnrates.
  14. VVV101

https://alchemistnpc.fandom.com/wiki/National_Ugandan_Treasure https://alchemistnpc.fandom.com/wiki/Dimensional_Rift https://alchemistnpc.fandom.com/wiki/Extractor
  15. VVV101

To fixing earrape sound when casket is active I had to use code which sets volume to 0 then returns it to 100% when you leave shop.
Back
Top Bottom