Recent content by WatcherCCG

1. WatcherCCG

tModLoader Removed nerfs of items

I would like to offer you a warning: be ready to protect the Soaring Insignia. I've been on the discord server for several of the major mods, and a couple of them are hellbent on destroying the thing because they can't be bothered to work around infinite flight in updating their bosses for 1.4.
  2. WatcherCCG

tModLoader Shop Expander

It's because the mod is not configured for the current version of tModloader.
  3. WatcherCCG

tModLoader Widgets

I don't know what the issue is with the positioning widget. It's literally the only one that constantly breaks. Honestly, I would recommend ripping it out and not replacing it.
  4. WatcherCCG

Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

And 1.4.1 is here with a whole mess of new stuff. Hopefully this will be your last update, Tel.
  5. WatcherCCG

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

There won't be one. The author has left the game and the community. This mod is going to break once Tmod jumps to 1.4.
  6. WatcherCCG

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

It's possible Calamity is what's messing with the WoF. I've read several notes on the Fargo discord that warn it doesn't play nice with Eternity Mode, due to its own changes to boss AI.
  7. WatcherCCG

Weapons & Equip Zenith is OP af.

A distinction without a difference, friend. Even if they don't specifically hate the two classes, they certainly seem rather inclined to neglecting them, seemingly on purpose. And that's what everyone's rather unhappy about.
  8. WatcherCCG

The conclusion a lot of people have reached from this information is that the devs hate mages and summoners. I doubt it's the truth, but that's what it looks like to a lot of people.
  9. WatcherCCG

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's the title screen music replacer. It frequently breaks the mod loading process for some stupid reason and the team is working on it. For now just set it to not override the menu screen music in Calamity Music's settings.
  10. WatcherCCG

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

I have that exact same error as well, plus it causes Smart Doors to break and force tMod to close itself. Something's wrong. I imagine it has to do with the current Thorium patch, because that thing is huge and the download takes forever.
  11. WatcherCCG

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Gone, from the looks of it. This mod is not going to survive the move to 1.4, so I wouldn't get too attached.
  12. WatcherCCG

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Agreed. This is less metagame-y and immersion breaking than constantly creating throwaway worlds. It wastes time and adds zero gameplay. Farming for it would still suck, but that's valid gameplay and something you can do in a reasonable timeframe.
  13. WatcherCCG

tModLoader Calamity Mod

You seem to have a skybridge. That's your problem. The Astral Meteor likely hit it, or one of the Planetoids.
  14. WatcherCCG

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

You'll have to forgive me for considering that very short-sighted, given this gates a very useful pre-hardmode accessory behind one of the most unforgiving RNG elements in the game, the WorldGen, which is already highly suspect given its tendency to drop Crimson/Corruption directly on top of the...
  15. WatcherCCG

Thorium is built around being roughly in sync with vanilla content. Shadows of Abbadon has its own post-ML gear that can compete. And Calamity kneecaps any vanilla items that might threaten its own internal difficulty curve. And that's just the three largest content mods off the top of my head...
Back
Top Bottom