Recent content by Waterghosteus

1. W

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

I'm having an issue where all of the (Bard) weapons crafted from Ragnarok aren't able to be upgraded. All of the other bard weapons I've tried worked, except these. They are able to be placed in the slot unlike other items like the rod of discord, but now button appears to upgrade it. I...
  2. W

tModLoader Shop Expander

Do you think you could add a config to disable certain npcs from the list? the one I want to disable is the tavernkeep, because it is so messy with this mod where it all makes sense without it.
  3. W

tModLoader Recipe Browser

My game keeps crashing when I hover over some items in the recipe browser, but sometimes it only crashes after I click on one. Whenever it does happen I can't get back into the world until I remove your mod. This really sucks because it used to be a mod I used every time, and now it's a mod I...
  4. W

tModLoader Experience and Classes

I would use cheat sheet to get an extra slot but i can't since it is incompatible for mac I tried a week ago and it didn't work but I am not complaining just trying to give more information from me, I love your mod and would hate to have it left in the dust.
  5. W

tModLoader Experience and Classes

I think you should make so this mod adds another slot (that goes in the menu where the pets and graples and mounts are) that only allows class tokens in them
  6. W

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I am trying to get the shadowspec bars, but am unaware of how to get the yharon soul fragment. On the front page it calls them by a different name, and says from solar NPCs in expert mode, but I have tried the enemies at the solar pillar to no avail. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong. (I an kinda...
  7. W

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I have the problem with the new version where if I have it installed and try to get in the game it crashes even if i don't have any mods in the mods folder, and it takes like 5 minutes to even show it on the bar at the bottom. (I am on mac if this helps)
Back
Top Bottom