Recent content by Weed_man420

1. Weed_man420

Builds Stylist NPC's Salon / Maybe partially unfinished interior

STYLIST'S NPC BUILD IS FINALLY DONE, what do you think? I think I want to do some more decorating, I want to get the scissors that the Stylist drops when she dies, but I haven't been able to get them yet. Other than that, it was super annoying and difficult to work out the roofing. If you want...
  2. Weed_man420

Builds Merchant NPC's Pawn Shop / Tower Build

The sign out front says "YE OLD PAWN SHOPPE" If you want to know the background of this world's build you can read that here, otherwise: TLDR; I always rushed through the game's progression, so this time I am not killing any bosses until I experience the game first. But Basically this was...
  3. Weed_man420

Items Cursed Inferno Potion

I think it would also be a good idea to have some kind of Crimson themed potion for those players, maybe some kind of ichor Inferno Potion or something similar to fit the Crimson theme
  4. Weed_man420

Blocks & Decoration Stack other statues ON TOP of the Pillar Statue !!

I've been getting into building a lot lately and I just noticed: you can't put any statues on top of a pillar statue, but it would make a lot of sense if you could, and could definitely be used in a lot of ways inside of many different builds and styles.
  5. Weed_man420

Builds Here are some builds I made from a personal challenge world!

Yeah I just looked at the blocks on a wiki and i liked the smooth horizontal texture as a difference to the vertical lines of the palm wood
  6. Weed_man420

HI!

Hi I'm doing pretty good.
  7. Weed_man420

Builds Here are some builds I made from a personal challenge world!

CONTEXT (TLDR below) Hi everyone! I started a world and decided to challenge myself. I realized I always rush through the game's progression, throwing box houses down for NPCs and just leaving my world a mess in general. I always tell myself that I will build things and make the world look nice...
  8. Weed_man420

HI!

This is my first post I guess, some things about me: I am 17 (18 in November), I like building in Terraria, I enjoy nature and the outdoors, and of course the sweet sweet Mary Jane <3 anyway I hope I can make a mark in this community by showing off some of my builds, and get some feedback as...
Back
Top Bottom