Recent content by Whitnesia

1. Whitnesia

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This set is called "Etherian Uniform" I've been writing a book about a race of Humanoid aliens who go around saving the universe from evil. The Chest piece is mixed with a leather duster and trench coat. On the arms are bands that represent the rank of the wearer. The chest piece is supposed to...
  2. Whitnesia

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Thank you I will try this now
  3. Whitnesia

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I really want to try this map. But when I download it opens in a text file instead of a normal file. Could someone please help me?. I use google chrome and have windows 10
  4. Whitnesia

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Me and My friend are trying to create a server we have the lastest versrion of tmod and HEROs Mod but when they try to join its says lost connection for them
  5. Whitnesia

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I recently go this mod and it is amazing... but im having problems with a server. My friend also has this when i start up the server and loging it says im in the default group. How do i change my group when its my server?
Back
Top Bottom