Recent content by Winkins

1. Winkins

Look to your right- The first object you see, you must eliminate the above user with it.

With a quick turn of a dial, the speakers go up to 11 and I force them next to your ears to rupture your eardrums.
  2. Winkins

If the above user's profile pic was an NPC, what would he/she sell/do?

For the right price, you would sell wind-based items and claws... along with fox ears.
  3. Winkins

Design The Dungeon

I plant my own plantera, wait a couple of mins while providing it minecraft bonemeal to get it up to date and spawn it. I then let my equally fast plantera occupy the other plantera and sneak past them into the next floor. floor 625 has a LARGE muffin who happens to have the key that is...
  4. Winkins

Destroy the Godmodder: Last Stand

12/12 Colored Ranger Red! 12/12 Colored Ranger Yellow! 12/12 Colored Ranger Green! Shaking myself awake from my slight hiatus, I pull out a remote in my pocket and has been recharging for a long while! So with a press of a button, the area starts growing dark and 3 show light clicks open...
  5. Winkins

(Well, I'll hold it for a turn and then give the exosuits to my Rangers next turn) 10/12 Colored Ranger Red! 10/12 Colored Ranger Yellow! 10/12 Colored Ranger Green! (Action 1) Noticing the appearance of the Turret and how much health it had, I do the first thing that comes to mind and with an...
  6. Winkins

(Well, I was trying to get them a special ability to go to Mecha (Like dem P*wer R*ngers) when they all are defeated, I may have to up their charge time though.) 8/12 Colored Ranger Red! 8/12 Colored Ranger Yellow! 8/12 Colored Ranger Green! (Action 1) Scratching my head about the engineer's...
  7. Winkins

6/12 Colored Ranger Red! 6/12 Colored Ranger Yellow! 6/12 Colored Ranger Green! (Action 1) Seeing JOE taking advantage of the Builder already, I decided to occupy the Engineer in a project as well. I swiftly create a work site and start creating MECHAS! In fact! I create three colored mechs...
  8. Winkins

4/12 Colored Ranger Red! 4/12 Colored Ranger Yellow! 4/12 Colored Ranger Green! (Action 1 & 2) As i look at the humans that started being cloned, I try to find a way to put them to work as to keep their mind of the knowledge that the world as we know it, might be destroyed! So, with more...
  9. Winkins

2/12 Colored Ranger Red! 2/12 Colored Ranger Yellow! 2/12 Colored Ranger Green! (Action 1 & 2) I wake at the sound of blows being thrown and the whizzing beams shot. I shakingly get off the grounds and watch as someone fights a being that my head registers as Minus. Noticing the machine that...
  10. Winkins

Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

#winkinsbrowashere (To those not in the know, i'm replacing winkins for a bit since he lost his glasses and can't see anything) 17/25 Boat 3/? Even Moar Boats +2 to Krill13 Winkins takes 2 of the sloops and scrap them for repairing material for wyvern and patch her up in a ritual that involves...
  11. Winkins

#winkinsbrowashere 16/25 Boat 2/? Even Moar Boats +1 to Krill13 and TMB50 I proceed to take a tooth from the skeletron prime's jaw without incident. -order Fleet continues to attack the prime if he's still alive, Wyvern summons some sloops into the fray.
  12. Winkins

11/25 Boat 1/? Even Moar Boats +2 to Krill13 I crawl out of bed with a tired expression on my face and tiredly beat another Sniper with a Sniper while yawning. The very act seems to create a sleep field as those who watch feels tired themselves. (Orders!) The Fleet will fire on the...
  13. Winkins

20/20 Brigs 8/? Something. +2 to TMB50 A large portal opens once again as four two-mast wooden ships sails through and flows through the floor like water and into the battlefield where other ships fight. Brigantines: 40,000HP Deck armed with a good row of cannons, several times more than a...
  14. Winkins

19/? A larger boat-related thingy. 7/? Something. +2 to Krill13 (Hey, shouldn't Wyvern's special be up to 3 by now?) Taking out an eraser, I proceed to erase parts of the Prime Cannon.
  15. Winkins

18/? A larger boat-related thingy. 4/? Something. +2 to Krill13 I cough a bit into my hand and realize that I've been catching a cold lately. I... I guess I can use this? I grab some AG straps and attempt to strap myself to the Godmodder to spread my current disgustingness to the guy. Of...
Back
Top Bottom