Recent content by Winn

1. Winn

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Ok so weird bug: The Cera Sumat Holy Avenger sword, whenever your in a shop menu and you hover pass the item it instantly crashes you. pls fix.
  2. Winn

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

you gave made me get cancer reading that
  3. Winn

Double confirming, the mod adds a lot of performance issues especially in more intensive moments with many npcs, enemies, or bosses. Got a GTX 1080 with 32GB DDR4, and fighting any boss drops my fps considerably. Just disabling Overhaul alone though managed to get me +30-40 FPS.
  4. Winn

Update to 64 bit

Apparently theres already a 64-Bit version, but its only available through Mac and Linux.
  5. Winn

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Whenever the Rotworm appears during a bloodmoon, it causes HUGE fps drops.
  6. Winn

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

The mod is dead? Its been over five months now.
  7. Winn

tModLoader Mod Helpers

It's weird, I load up Terraria perfectly normal until I enable Hamstar's Helpers, it CTDs my game without an error upon the world finishing loading.
  8. Winn

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Is this compatible with Linux?
  9. Winn

Other 64-Bit Terraria?

Agreed! 64-Bit Terraria is a win win for everyone, developers, modders, and users
  10. Winn

Update to 64 bit

Agreed. No longer will memory limit be a problem to the modding community and those who enjoy mods in general, it would make the game much more stable and faster, while giving more utility to modders and people wanting to play mods. Its a win win for everyone
  11. Winn

I love this mod, I just wish it didn't take up so much memory. :(
  12. Winn

Other Please make Terraria for Windows 64-bit in the next update!

+1 On this. This would unleash mod potential as we would no longer have to trim modpacks to the 4 GB mod limit. I feel like mods do wonders for games on PC and it would be a shame if we have to manage our mods just to meet the limit of the 32 bit memory.
  13. Winn

For some reason, only Terraria Overhaul causes this on launch.
  14. Winn

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Really? I remember using both Spirit and Tremor together and it worked somehow:confused:
Back
Top Bottom