Recent content by WinterSolace

1. W

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

This looks amazing, I'll have to try it out! If you ever need any help with spriting I would love to help, I could say that I'm a pretty average/decent spriter. (Definitely not the best, but I think I can manage whatever you throw at me.) Don't be afraid to call me up if you need anything! :3...
  2. W

Vipix' Toolbox

I have waited for something like this for sooo long! Thank you!
  3. W

tModLoader Chest Browser

I love it! Very useful, and I would love to see what more you come up with in the future. Downloading the mod right away! ;D
  4. W

tModLoader Stamina

Hey hamstar! I am absolutely in love with your mods! They change so many small things that spice up the game so much more! Thank you for being part of the modded community. :D There is one suggestion I have for the Stamina mod in perticular, though. Do you think it would be hard to implement an...
  5. W

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Wow! Thank you sooo much! It worked. :D I will now gladly proceed to doing expeditions. ;D Thank you!
  6. W

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Hey, I'm encountering a problem with Expeditions and a couple of other mods. It seems as though I can not interact with pop-up GUIs like the one in Expeditions, all buttons like "close" or "complete" are unclickable. I was wondering if you could help me out in some way. My mods list is pretty...
Back
Top Bottom