Recent content by Wolfen CQ

1. Wolfen CQ

Weapons & Equip Lumberjack Jacket vanity

The suggestion's right in the title, the game's first steps include chopping down trees, The Terraria Tree is in the logo and one of the most iconic pieces of iconography of the game, and there's no Lumberjack jacket to chop em down with? I imagine it could be either found in surface chests as...
  2. Wolfen CQ

What do you all think of the 'Post Plantera' section of the game?

Range titanium armour, the stormbow, ichor arrows, magic quiver, pixie wings and amphibian boots are like the main things, doesn't take that long
  3. Wolfen CQ

I'm like super bias towards Fishron wings since he's my favourite boss heh
  4. Wolfen CQ

I see I see, talking to other friends it seems like that's the most popular way to go about this stage of the game, doing DF For wings, then doing one of the moons
  5. Wolfen CQ

what events and bosses do you do for each? what items do you typically go for
  6. Wolfen CQ

oh yea totally, its definitely more of a veteran thing to skip straight to golem/pillars
  7. Wolfen CQ

While playing through the game when 1.4 originally came out, I had a realisation that a lot of the post Plantera section of the game is quite skippable due to the fact that only one boss, that being Golem, is required to really progress to the next stage, meaning a lot of the content that's...
  8. Wolfen CQ

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I agree with this 100%
  9. Wolfen CQ

See the thing is, if you're playing with 4+ people who need 15 heart crystals each, it becomes a hassle to explore every nook and cranny of a world to get everyone to full health
  10. Wolfen CQ

So I've been thinking, a big problem of mass multiplayer is the fact that many people don't reach high levels of health as heart crystals are shared out so thinly. My proposition is that heart crystals should be added to the pool of what the Traveling Merchant sells, either being sold for 30...
  11. Wolfen CQ

did you read the full suggestion? It means you can get both bands on both kinds of worlds, just in different ways, yeah the panic necklace is something to be addressed but we already had a discussion about that, plus the reason why the band of starpower is good for mages is because it can be...
  12. Wolfen CQ

I can imagine an item like those old clip on football on a string toys where you can just fling the ball around and would act similarly to how the flails used to pre 1.4, though this goes beyond the realm of balancing haha
  13. Wolfen CQ

That's the point, the design goal of the mount was to create a fun way to traverse the map, not for fighting, people can kite bosses extremely easily with this mount in its current form, and so making it impossible to use weapons on the mount solves this problem
  14. Wolfen CQ

The perfect way to nerf the Black Spot mount is to kick you out of it when using a weapon, that way you can't use it for boss fights and can still be used for traversing the map ~:passionate:
Back
Top Bottom