Recent content by Crownr

1. Crownr

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

You can only play 1.3.5 right now on tmodloader. It'll likely just be like normal except Terraria will have a lot of new things
  2. Crownr

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Well there are more things that this does that those mods dont do such as Difficulty sliders and not having you have all items from the get go but does it matter? They are doing what they can for the best vanilla experience and my god are they doing it!
  3. Crownr

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

God this is going to be such an amazing update, Re-logic your killing my heart here these are all so amazing!!
  4. Crownr

WonderKind's AMA Post :P

Probably just to be able to do more things in life, and to not have a fear of heights XD
  5. Crownr

hmm, good question heres two answers to that In the sake of terraria related i would say the grind for the rod of discord, its a really low percent chance and the only enemy that drops it (Chaos elementals) dont spawn as often as other underground hallow enemys do In terms of not that and just...
  6. Crownr

Water, Coca Cola, Pepsi
  7. Crownr

Fish and chips, Ice cream and a standard ham and cheese sandwich `:p
  8. Crownr

Resolved [Mobile] I dont have terraria in my playstore

have you downloaded it before? if so, go to my apps and games and go to the downloads section and then scroll through until you find it if not, well its just tough luck and its likely just not avaliable to you
  9. Crownr

Reforge This Weapon!

You got Unstable Mega Buster Reforging Keyblade (kingdom hearts) Melee weapon
  10. Crownr

What was the update you first played Terraria in?

i started playing 1.2 with the collectors edition i believe the version right before 1.3, i had no idea about 1.3 until i went to one of my relatives house and played it there (where i lived didnt have internet but the relatives house i went to had internet) i realized the game was a whole lot...
  11. Crownr

What do you like spending time on in Terraria?

Explore the world, grab items, try getting the ROD (Rod of Discord), collect as much money as i can, try making some sort of teleportation system to all useful places in the world, etc etc, i just do things cause im bored and am too weak to defeat the Moon Lord. Oh and also try and defeat the...
  12. Crownr

Since im bored and have nothing else to do, im starting a AMA post! Questions i will not answer so dont bother asking please what my age is where i live my history and any other things that you normally dont tell to strangers other then that, any other question is Good To Go (GTG)
  13. Crownr

Waiting on Terraria 1.4, super excited and playing Modded in the meantime

Waiting on Terraria 1.4, super excited and playing Modded in the meantime
  14. Crownr

didnt expect someone to answer XD

didnt expect someone to answer XD
  15. Crownr

if the mechanic was trapped in the dungeon and built the mech bosses, then how did she not starve?

if the mechanic was trapped in the dungeon and built the mech bosses, then how did she not starve?
Back
Top Bottom