Recent content by Wooren

1. Wooren

Official Heavy Hearts, The Passing of Jestex

I have already commented on both Jestex's TCF and Steam profile pages, but I would like to make it a little longer here, since I kinda need to talk myself out about Jesse and this seems like the appropriate thread to do so. I believe it was sometime in 2013 when I first "met" with Jestex. He...
  2. Wooren

Rest in peace Jesse, my good friend. Wish I had you known better and longer

Rest in peace Jesse, my good friend. Wish I had you known better and longer
  3. Wooren

Today I found out the TO has been dead for almost a year withot me knowing. Spent so much time...

Today I found out the TO has been dead for almost a year withot me knowing. Spent so much time out there, sad day. RIP
  4. Wooren

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

A quite simple sprite, but I really like it. Would make a great coat of arms/flag. I made a Stormtrooper helm. I didn't sprite for quite some time..
  5. Wooren

Oh my god my old crappy Mech slime sprite is used in YT video. Am I famous yet.

Oh my god my old crappy Mech slime sprite is used in YT video. Am I famous yet.
  6. Wooren

You are one of the few people (And your whole team) who managed to combine quality AND quantity...

You are one of the few people (And your whole team) who managed to combine quality AND quantity in one game.
  7. Wooren

1.1 - Over 1 mil copies sold. 1.2 - Over 3 mil copies sold. 1.3 - Over 12 mil copies sold...

1.1 - Over 1 mil copies sold. 1.2 - Over 3 mil copies sold. 1.3 - Over 12 mil copies sold. Unbelieveble how big success 1.2 was.
  8. Wooren

tAPI Conversion: an Avalon addon

Oh, so that's what the weapon does. Pretty cool indeed. Will definitely watch this thread.
  9. Wooren

Soundtrack, Vol. 3 - Planned ?

Hopefully yes. Terraria has one of the best soundtracks I ever had the chance to listen. Even though some people don't like this style of music, I would love to have Vol. 3 .
  10. Wooren

Already 31? Wasnt it a week ago when Red turned 30? Time flies really..

Already 31? Wasnt it a week ago when Red turned 30? Time flies really..
  11. Wooren

Terraria Online...1.954 posts there and 1.888 likes. Good memories.Still remember the joy when I...

Terraria Online...1.954 posts there and 1.888 likes. Good memories.Still remember the joy when I got a first reply to my suggestion thread.
  12. Wooren

Hello, its okay. I need to study quite a lot latlely, but still, its okay :)

Hello, its okay. I need to study quite a lot latlely, but still, its okay :)
  13. Wooren

Yes, I speak Czech :) Ano, mluvím česky :)

Yes, I speak Czech :) Ano, mluvím česky :)
  14. Wooren

15. Wooren

Yes he does! :)

Yes he does! :)
Back
Top Bottom