Recent content by Xamracress

1. Xamracress

I exist, And now I shall proceed to not exist, Good day.

I exist, And now I shall proceed to not exist, Good day.
  2. Xamracress

Texture Pack Demon Wall (Final Fantasy IV)

The resource pack is on steam now if you want to go grab that instead of going here.
  3. Xamracress

Heads up to everyone who even bothered seeing my DEMON WALL resource pack, its on steam now, if...

Heads up to everyone who even bothered seeing my DEMON WALL resource pack, its on steam now, if you want to use my low quality texture pack, Feel free!
  4. Xamracress

literally just wanted to text this quote and nothing else lol

literally just wanted to text this quote and nothing else lol
  5. Xamracress

infinidagger adventure awaits!

infinidagger adventure awaits!
  6. Xamracress

tModLoader Xamracress' stuff mod

And if this mod causes problems for you, I am sorry.
  7. Xamracress

now proceed to never hear from me again for a few months or more

now proceed to never hear from me again for a few months or more
  8. Xamracress

I have posted my mod on this site now.

I have posted my mod on this site now.
  9. Xamracress

tModLoader Xamracress' stuff mod

It adds stuff either I made or "Coolmax240". but yeah, all the weapons only require 100 rainbow bricks to make, have fun playing with the weapons or whatever, here are some of the current weapons this mod has, there will be more in some future, and here is the zip for the mod. and any weapons...
  10. Xamracress

tmodloader really doesnt like me at the moment, so i guess ill just post it on this site

tmodloader really doesnt like me at the moment, so i guess ill just post it on this site
  11. Xamracress

that is, at least, as soon as I can publish it to TModLoader

that is, at least, as soon as I can publish it to TModLoader
  12. Xamracress

Until now, I have kept this a secret. I am actually making a mod for terraria, filled with all...

Until now, I have kept this a secret. I am actually making a mod for terraria, filled with all swords of weapons, mostly just in damage, but damage is damage ya know? well, the name of the mod is: "Xamracress' Stuff Mod." its hard for me to add extra weapons due to many errors occuring, but if...
  13. Xamracress

I found out where my files were going, so that's a thumbs up.

I found out where my files were going, so that's a thumbs up.
  14. Xamracress

It will be very very very very long distances of time before i will post anything, just so you know.

It will be very very very very long distances of time before i will post anything, just so you know.
  15. Xamracress

Texture Pack Demon Wall (Final Fantasy IV)

sorry that it does that, this is my first time n' all
Back
Top Bottom