Recent content by Xiapher

1. Xiapher

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Why count it as a bug. That's a pre-goblin army reforge, right there. Also, I've found something you could talk over with the mods of Spirit. But there's an early summoning staff called the nature's wrath or something, from Spirit Mod. Which has the odd bug/quirk of taking over EMM modifiers of...
  2. Xiapher

@Jofairden I don't know what you did in between the last three updates, but the bug I had of EMMR requiring the cheatsheet is gone, and its allowing me to run the item checklist again. So, keep up the good work, and thanks for the quick response on it.
  3. Xiapher

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I see the seemingly misplaced position of the Heart of the Cavern has been brought up already. It being in the boss-checklist before Calamity's Slime God is a bit odd, since slime god was beat-able within progression standards, where as the Heart only went down a sixth of max hp when I tried--...
  4. Xiapher

This happened to me too. I think the cheatsheet update made the modifiers mod dependant on cheat sheet; aka, it can't run without it.
  5. Xiapher

tModLoader Knallhart - True Beginnings

Knallhart reminds me of 'bang heart' in my native tongue, which is sort of literal translation of it. On that topic, what does the title mean? I figure its from german?
  6. Xiapher

PC Hello there.

Thanks you two!
  7. Xiapher

tModLoader Knallhart - True Beginnings

Bang Heart?
  8. Xiapher

PC Hello there.

I'm a pixel artist that's been in possession of terraria for a few years now, owned it from before the time of Moonlord, and still haven't fought it to date. But regardless. A fan of the game, and pixel-art based games following the same theme of is. ( Starbound for instance.) I plan to get...
Back
Top Bottom