Recent content by xJake

1. X

tModLoader Ravel Mod

It works now! Thanks for the quick and speedy update! I actually do enjoy this mod thus far! :dryadsmile::dryadsmile::dryadgrin::dryadgrin::dryadgrin:
  2. X

tModLoader Ravel Mod

i'll try it out again once i get the chance and get back to you when I can. I'm a bit busy to do it now.
  3. X

tModLoader Ravel Mod

Actually I found a major bug i think nobody has pointed out (call me out if I am wrong), but it's with The Old One's Army: Requiring the player to sit next to the portal for enemies to spawn (but only at the respective portal the player stands next to) and they despawn when there is a distance...
  4. X

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

that is weird because he sold it to right after plantera. That is VERY odd. Welp I'll try again, just beat illuminant master so yeah
  5. X

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

can't...open spirit chests for some reason. even after beating plantera unless i need to beat a specific boss from the mod itself?
  6. X

Disarray Mod

someone explain to me the volcano biome and how it works? and how to mitigate/immunize yourself from the dmg you take from the burning, poison, etc.
  7. X

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

So I cannot leave the cathedral of the moon because the traveler isn't there for some reason. also the medium is missing. what kind of bug is this and what is causing it?
  8. X

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

okay this is epic!
  9. X

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

hmmm can't go to mods list or mod browser as it either crashes or freezes.....any solutions? (crashes when going into mod browser, and crashes when going into my mods list.
  10. X

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

what drops the great souls? bosses?
  11. X

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

can't place weapon into the upgrade interface. Mind helping me figuring this one out anyone?
  12. X

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

okay so I figured out the problem: the current world I am playing in was pre-10.1 tmodloader since the update, it bugged ALL of the modded chests
  13. X

I did all of this but they still don't open when I right click with the keys.
  14. X

im having issues with not being able to open depth chests. Even ruin chests from tremor mod aren't opening
  15. X

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Aight thanks! I hope Tremor at least gets to working the way you intended. Hopefully with a bit of additional content before you officially stop adding new stuff. :D Love a lot of the content.
Back
Top Bottom