Recent content by xtpkt

1. xtpkt

Convention :P

Convention :P
  2. xtpkt

tModLoader 24/7 Server hosting with AWS?

You are going to need RDP or an sftp client. Be sure that those two connections are limited to your IP only. I recommend filezilla for file uploads, cheers!
  3. xtpkt

Does your server not already have a port open? For dedicated servers, having a port open is a must to receive connections. A cloud service like amazon probably has stellar security compared to leaving a port open on your local PC and running it 24/7, if risk is a concern.
  4. xtpkt

Anime Boston around the corner!!

Anime Boston around the corner!!
  5. xtpkt

What are you having issues with? Here are a couple of useful guides courtesy of google; Nodecraft network tModloader setup modded server guide on Github Ignore the port forwarding/local jargon as its obvious you are on VDS, hope this helps you get in the right direction. Best of luck!
  6. xtpkt

Because of puush all my old memories are gone!

Because of puush all my old memories are gone!
  7. xtpkt

voted for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q

voted for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q
  8. xtpkt

3DS Hello everyone!

Hi!
  9. xtpkt

#imwithpepe

#imwithpepe
  10. xtpkt

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

cool
  11. xtpkt

Console Gold Guns

I believe they give you extra coins from mobs. Coin gun aside, this is still an interesting suggestion. +1 :)
  12. xtpkt

Serious Good Free Alternative Software to Itunes Suggestions

VLC beats Windows media player in all aspects, but since you seem to be having trouble with it, I suggest you check out Quad Libet for its user friendliness, vast amount of features/customization and all around awesomeness. As much as I hate mp* formats, couldn't you convert it to mp3 and then...
  13. xtpkt

Hey man, you still up for that freedom respecting server?

Hey man, you still up for that freedom respecting server?
  14. xtpkt

PC 1.3 Terraria hangs when launched on a traditional hard drive.

I wasn't, and will never, argue that terraria load speeds should be the same on a rotary storage medium as a static drive. Apologies if it may seem so, but my implication was that the harrrowing startup for such a small game on my drive is abominable, and I further tested some solid states to...
  15. xtpkt

What was your scariest moment in terraria?

When you launch the game and all your characters are corrupted.;)
Back
Top Bottom