Recent content by xXDireWolfXx

1. xXDireWolfXx

Note to self: You suck at balancing .

Note to self: You suck at balancing .
  2. xXDireWolfXx

Weapons & Equip Double Rocket Launcher

Yea i really just half-assed this item cause i just really want to see a double rocket launcher :)
  3. xXDireWolfXx

"Duck tape" god i am in desperate need of sleep
  4. xXDireWolfXx

When i first got the rocket launcher i played around with it for 15 minutes , rocket jumped a few times and left it in the storage chest of neglect and non-usefulness. While i was putting it there i thought "Dude one Rocket launcher is cool and all , but a double rocket launcher would be the...
  5. xXDireWolfXx

Weapons & Equip Frost Magi Armor

Yea i guess you are right. Maybe you deal frostburn with each attack and the FROST damage is just FROSTBURN damage(no idea why i wrote it in caps).
  6. xXDireWolfXx

Oh on a side note why can't i get that trophy for connecting to a Steam with a Terraria game? I have connected to my Steam , which has Terraria, and i don't get ****.
  7. xXDireWolfXx

By frost i mean things like the blizzard staff or the frost staff(not sure this is its name) and for the crafting well i forgot to write that part. So maybe you collect those frost shards from the rain in the frost biome and it is 10 shards for each piece.
  8. xXDireWolfXx

Weapons & Equip Watch upgrade

Lol absolutely nobody viewed this thread
  9. xXDireWolfXx

So last time you were playing Terraria you just kinda passed through a frost biome and were like "Dude why isn't there a frost magi armor" right? Don't answer that. I know that you want a frost magi armor.So here is the balanced(op as ****), chillingly stylish(no pun intended) Frost Magi Armor ...
  10. xXDireWolfXx

Weapons & Equip Wolf pelt items

Huh i know the feeling of not being able to play with anyone, because most gamers are American. Anyway thanks for replying.
  11. xXDireWolfXx

Puppiez for lifez :)
  12. xXDireWolfXx

Eh whatever i might do a wolf armor 2.0 or something i dunno , but i am starting that magi armor immediately so thanks.
  13. xXDireWolfXx

I am sorry for sounding like an idiot but what do you mean by "Also frost already has an armor for rangers, but magi don't, so try thinking about that." Oh and by another way i meant with an another material, not obtained by killing the poor wolfies.
  14. xXDireWolfXx

NPCs & Enemies When Biomes Clash

I agree with everything except the hiring mobs to help you, i mean that's the summoner's job. Now if you can get a summoner staff for unicorns, then we are talking. Anyway nice idea.
  15. xXDireWolfXx

Yea i may have not thought that out perfectly ( Didn't think at all ). My mindset for the armor was that this will be some kind of travel armor, that you would use to fight normal mobs instead of bosses hence the - 50 health isn't that bad. At one point i made the armor and i was like "Wow this...
Back
Top Bottom