Recent content by xXsEaBeArXx

1. xXsEaBeArXx

Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

With the next console update coming out later aswell, would console have those missing features that mobile won't have ,for example: Renaming chests. You can choose whether or not you want accessories to be visible on your character. You can wear vanity accessories. You can dye accessories...
  2. xXsEaBeArXx

Hello. Can you please add vanity wings and visible and invisible accessories in the next update...

Hello. Can you please add vanity wings and visible and invisible accessories in the next update for console. Thank you in advance if you are currently reading this.
  3. xXsEaBeArXx

I figured that this morning and I am and I will

I figured that this morning and I am and I will
  4. xXsEaBeArXx

No 'i got the frost moon' in February which is 3 months ago. And I was just only asking if there...

No 'i got the frost moon' in February which is 3 months ago. And I was just only asking if there any news about it no need to be grouchy
  5. xXsEaBeArXx

Any news on console updates? Thanks

Any news on console updates? Thanks
  6. xXsEaBeArXx

Any update you guys do is always awesome!!! ;)

Any update you guys do is always awesome!!! ;)
  7. xXsEaBeArXx

For your information I put "IF" they are working on it when would the release date be for it.

For your information I put "IF" they are working on it when would the release date be for it.
  8. xXsEaBeArXx

I was only asking.

I was only asking.
  9. xXsEaBeArXx

Please tell me that you are working on the next update for terraria console because I'm super...

Please tell me that you are working on the next update for terraria console because I'm super hyped for it and if you are then when's the release date for it. Thanks for reading.
  10. xXsEaBeArXx

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

When would the next update for Terraria console possibly be released.
Back
Top Bottom